Why are Parkland Students So Articulate? Because They Were Taught Civics in Middle School

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
May 22, 2005
Behind Enemy Lines
Watch the eyes of these kids being interviewed! Where are they looking?
Watch for the stumbles and starts. Some are better at reading from a teleprompter than others, but the tells are there.
They're reading a script! None of this is from the heart.
Moments of fame!

StillwaterTownie

Federal Marshal
Jun 18, 2010
Where else but Stillwater
Watch the eyes of these kids being interviewed! Where are they looking?
Watch for the stumbles and starts. Some are better at reading from a teleprompter than others, but the tells are there.
They're reading a script! None of this is from the heart.
Moments of fame!
Then why don't you go be an extra good far right conservative by finding students eloquently citing all the talking points of the NRA with no sign of a teleprompter or even a script in hand.

Jul 22, 2011
But surely conservatives would call it undesirable government indoctrination.
https://washingtonmonthly.com/2018/...-that-trained-the-parkland-student-activists/
Not all of the Parkland students are advocating an anti-gun police state, only the one's featured on left-leaning news sources. Some, like Kyle Kashuv, support the NRA and say positive things about Trump. Is THIS Parkland student articulate due to increased funding for Florida civics classes? Or would you call him a hateful NRA terrorist?

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
Let me interview them, not ask them some pre-scrpited softball questions, and we'll see how freaking articulate they are on the subject. I'm sure many of them are smart and well spoken individuals, but it's the adults who are shamelessly shoving them in front of the cameras and telling them what to say on this issue.

Deere Poke

I'd rather be in the woods
A/V Subscriber
Feb 13, 2014
Bixby-Bristow OK

ramases2112

Federal Marshal
Jun 28, 2008
Inside the Basket of Deplorables
www.reddit.com
Then why don't you go be an extra good far right conservative by finding students eloquently citing all the talking points of the NRA with no sign of a teleprompter or even a script in hand.
Already doing that. Pro gun survivor from this school met with the President and has been on numerous news shows. Meet propaganda with propaganda.

Jun 24, 2011
And let’s not forget...our President is blaming the Parkland tragedy on a damn video game!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk