Who loved what was streamed Out of the US capital today

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

CowboyJD

The Voice of Reason...occasionally......rarely
A/V Subscriber
Dec 10, 2004
You mean to tell me that a broadcast entity supported by the CPB leans left????? No way!

People would lose their ever loving minds if the CPB funded a conservative network that was NPR's equal.
Might want to look into U.S. Agency for Global Media CEO Michael Pack.

Federally funded agency that controls Voice of America U.S.'s Middle East Broadcasting Networks, Radio Free Asia and Radio Free Europe/Free Liberty.

Breitbart level conservative.

TheMonkey

Sheriff
A/V Subscriber
Sep 16, 2004
DFW
Local NPR is no better than CNN, MSNBC, and Fox. (note: I don't know if I have ever watched or listened to NPR in the last year, but locally Chris Polansky (Tulsa NPR news reporter) is as politically biased as they come --- Binman has quoted his tweets on here every now and then -- Polansky can make AOL look conservative).
Did you just throw Fox in with CNN and MSNBC? I’m confused. Are you saying they are biased for or against conservatives?

Mar 11, 2006
Did you just throw Fox in with CNN and MSNBC? I’m confused. Are you saying they are biased for or against conservatives?
I am saying all three major cable networks have a bias. Fox leans right; CNN and MSNBC lean left.

I think CNN is the worst, IMO, because they are all opinion all the time. They gave up being a news organization when the fell behind MSNBC in ratings and Zucker was a horrible hire to lead CNN.
Unlike CNN, MSNBC and Fox are mostly news during the day, but are certainly very slanted in the evening.

Jul 25, 2018
Boulder, CO
I am saying all three major cable networks have a bias. Fox leans right; CNN and MSNBC lean left.

I think CNN is the worst, IMO, because they are all opinion all the time. They gave up being a news organization when the fell behind MSNBC in ratings and Zucker was a horrible hire to lead CNN.
Unlike CNN, MSNBC and Fox are mostly news during the day, but are certainly very slanted in the evening.
Oh come on! It's so legit having an anchor interview his brother on a global pandemic.

TheMonkey

Sheriff
A/V Subscriber
Sep 16, 2004
DFW

Got it. Some have been claiming Fox is too liberal, which I find crazy. Thanks for clarifying.

Mar 11, 2006
Oh come on! It's so legit having an anchor interview his brother on a global pandemic.
You mean CNN Chris Cuomo who said on June 1st "Please show me where it says protesters are supposed to be polite and peaceful" all while the CNN chryon was showing "NYC bracing for Unrest after Night of Widespread Looting".

It is literally written in the Constitution. "...the right of the people peacefully to assemble...".

Feb 7, 2007
Denver
Sadly the answer to your question....is yes.
These answers are so absolutely laughable now. Team MAGA has been incited into storming the capital and delaying the confirmation of the Presidential election.

The VP had to literally call in support cause the POTUS refused to act.

The first time since 1812 the Captitol has been taken.

Your MAGA lies and gas-lighting are ringing more hollow than ever.

OrangeFan69

LA Face with an Okla. booty.
A/V Subscriber
Apr 24, 2010
Los Angeles 90046
instagram.com
You mean CNN Chris Cuomo who said on June 1st "Please show me where it says protesters are supposed to be polite and peaceful" all while the CNN chryon was showing "NYC bracing for Unrest after Night of Widespread Looting".

It is literally written in the Constitution. "...the right of the people peacefully to assemble...".
Does the Constitution also say, “the right to bludgeon a police officer with a fire extinguisher”?

ramases2112

Federal Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Jun 28, 2008
Inside the Basket of Deplorables
www.reddit.com

Does the Constitution also say, “the right to bludgeon a police officer with a fire extinguisher”?
I dunno let's go back a couple months and member berries all the cops murdered. Shot in the face and ambushed.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Jun 20, 2012
I get your point , but some people crack wise as a way to deal with stressful situations; not to diminish something, but to cope with the gravity of the situation.
Or to try and belittle it. Lindsay Graham doesn't cope with anything, he just changes directions.