Whistleblower #2 - I have a theory

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Sep 29, 2011
Breckenridge, CO
I have not heard this, but piecing together what information has been reported, I suspect the following:

First, background. It’s being reported that whistleblower 2 has direct knowledge of improper discussions between Trump and the Ukrainian President. Further, it’s being reported that whistleblower 2 is the source for whistleblower 1’s allegations.

My theory. Whistleblower 2 told whistleblower 1 about the phone call between Trump and the Ukrainian President. WB1, without WB2’s permission, contacts Adam Schiff’s office regarding the second hand info from WB2. The WB1’s complaint ensues with WB1 enjoying immunity and/or protection from prosecution or retribution under the Whistleblower Protection Act. Trump and other GOPs vow to unmask the source of WB1’s information, threatening prosecution for leaking sensitive information. WB2 realizing he could be the fall guy, hatches a plan (maybe with the help of WB1’s lawyers and perhaps House Dems), to protect himself by coming forward himself as a whistleblower.

Of course if this is true, there is no new information. In fact, its possible (I am not alleging this, just supposing) WB2 would want to embellish, if not completely fabricate information to try to distinguish his information from WB1 and thus avoid the appearance of just trying to cover his ass.

Thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

bleedinorange

Federal Marshal
Jan 11, 2010
In Pokey's head
You're probably right. When I see this crap I'm reminded of all the lying trash that came forward with the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th wave of charges, accusations against Kavanaugh turned out to be even bigger piles of bs than Blase-Ford's original lie. The Ukraine lie is unraveling as we speak and will dry up only to be replaced by another dem fantasy to keep Biden and Lieawatha off the front page. Trump will win by an even bigger margin after the Barr/Horowitz/Durham investigations that should bear fruit if, IF the investigators are on the up and up.

Jul 22, 2011
Their identities are being kept from even intel committee republicans because "They fear retaliation", NOT because they don't want them cross-examined or their political biases made public:rolleyes:.

Democrats will eventually unmask them, and then have them both murdered. It's a pretty solid strategy.

sc5mu93

WeaselMonkey
A/V Subscriber
Oct 18, 2006
Spring, TX
Their identities are being kept from even intel committee republicans because "They fear retaliation", NOT because they don't want them cross-examined or their political biases made public:rolleyes:.

Democrats will eventually unmask them, and then have them both murdered suicided. It's a pretty solid strategy.
FIFY.