While the city burned

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Cimarron

It's not dying I'm talking about, it's living.
Jun 28, 2007
Do you really believe Kamala Harris cares about your small business? If you do you better revisit that belief.....

Kamala Harris slammed for tweet sucking up to small businesses after bailing out rioters

1606748555657.png

But........

Kamala Harris actively campaigned for financial assistance for bail money for the very people who burned and looted your small business.

“If you’re able to, chip in now to the @MNFreedomFund to help post bail for those protesting on the ground in Minnesota,” Harris tweeted on June 1.

The Democrat party does not care about your small business, proof is they didn't just set by while your small business was burned and looted... they supported it!

OrangeFan69

LA Face with an Okla. booty.
A/V Subscriber
Apr 24, 2010
Los Angeles 90046
instagram.com
If I observed known does that make burning businesses, property, and looting OK? Does that make supporting such actions somehow OK?
It matters to know what you’re talking about. Facts matter.

I was spooked out by the news reports initially but went to three marches/protests.

I live in Los Angeles, went to a few protests, watched in person then watched what was circulated on the news. It was two different stories, man.

All of the protests were just lame and boring to be honest. Marchers would block traffic for 5-10 minutes. Most groups seemed to be working with the LAPD and not combative with police. I assume this was to help divert traffic and ensure emergency vehicles could get where they need to go.

You may have a confirmation bias.

There were absolutely some people there to cause chaos and profit. They would be less than 1% of the people there.

A number of people arrested in LA were arrested after being boxed in by cops for not dispersing. They were also out when a 9pm curfew got retroactively changed to 7pm.

It was a way to record who was there protesting, most were immediately released, but some weren’t. Almost all the charges were dropped weeks later.

I truly hope that you don’t know what you’re talking about instead of intentionally trying to mislead people.

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
If I observed known does that make burning businesses, property, and looting OK? Does that make supporting such actions somehow OK?

I was spooked out by the news reports initially but went to three marches/protests.

I live in Los Angeles, went to a few protests, watched in person then watched what was circulated on the news. It was two different stories, man.

All of the protests were just lame and boring to be honest. Marchers would block traffic for 5-10 minutes. Most groups seemed to be working with the LAPD and not combative with police. I assume this was to help divert traffic and ensure emergency vehicles could get where they need to go.

There were absolutely some people there to cause chaos and profit. They would be less than 1% of the people there.

A number of people arrested in LA were arrested after being boxed in by cops for not dispersing. They were also out when a 9pm curfew got retroactively changed to 7pm.

It was a way to record who was there protesting, most were immediately released, but some weren’t. Almost all the charges were dropped weeks later.

I truly hope that you don’t know what you’re talking about instead of intentionally trying to mislead people.
This seems like confirmation bias on your end. The people who are arrested and not released immediately were the ones who needed bail and those were also the ones that were actually actively causing violence burning buildings and looting. It stands to reason that they wouldn't need bail unless they were arrested on something where they were being kept longer than just overnight to be cataloged.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Cimarron

It's not dying I'm talking about, it's living.
Jun 28, 2007

I'm not sure what this has to do with our discussion?

You asked "How many protests did you observe in person?"

I responded with if I observed none does that make burning a business, property or looting OK? Or does that make supporting such actions somehow OK?

The fact is Kamala Harris was actively raising bail money for people who had been arrested for actions of violence, looting, etc. You are evidently OK with that? Would you have been OK with that if it were your business that had been burned and looted?