Where we post stories about how great this movement is doing...

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

GodsPeace

Joshua 1:9
Aug 20, 2004
Stillwater
Pretty good discussion, and answers some of the people claiming Tim Pool is somehow a right wing guy. He directly discusses that here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEK2OEJRM0g&t=594s

GodsPeace

Aug 20, 2004
Stillwater
No the left isn't monolithic. Tim Pool regurgitates right wing talking points which is why people on the right like him, as it confirms their bias. Just look at the videos youtube suggests when your watching him: they are all right wing channels. Again, who uses that much hyperbole in their titles? Only people with bias, and yes the extreme left does it too.

If you are wanting to hear a left wing perspective that is very well-thought and critical, check out Bret Weinstein. His recent appearance on JRE was really good:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRCzZp1J0v0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02ux1dKNPXo

Discussion starts by talking about deplatforming issue that is super broad right now.

Jul 25, 2018
Boulder, CO
PERSPECTIVE": The capacity to view things in their true relations or relative importance.​

View attachment 83248
It's yet another completely intellectually dishonest 'conversations' we're having.

It's also yet another area where my wife & I go "what the hell happened to our daughter?" She'd tell you that your post comes from a place of privilege!:sneaky:

GodsPeace

Aug 20, 2004
Stillwater
It's yet another completely intellectually dishonest 'conversations' we're having.

It's also yet another area where my wife & I go "what the hell happened to our daughter?" She'd tell you that your post comes from a place of privilege!:sneaky:
I've identified 2 privileges in my life that I potentially related to the color of my skin. Outside of that, I don't have any.

GodsPeace

Aug 20, 2004
Stillwater
Per the last video...people somewhere are pushing to remove Gandhi statues. Yep, inter-sectionalism is on the loose and full of absolute bovine excrement.

Also, 2+2=4 is racist, as is the term Master Bedroom. PETA says cow's milk is racist, but I saw nothing about goat milk or almond milk.

GodsPeace

Aug 20, 2004
Stillwater
Soap is racist. Toothpaste. Crushes on a person from another race could be a racist fetish.

White people speaking or not speaking is racist.

Hiking is racist.

NotOnTV

BRB -- Taking an okie leak
Sep 14, 2010
Gondor
Today's over the top civil rights movement never misses an opportunity to miss an opportunity. Tragedy occurs, the movement gets sympathy, movement goes way over the top by forcing its hand, riots ensue, loses broad sympathy. Rinse, repeat...

GodsPeace

Aug 20, 2004
Stillwater
Today's over the top civil rights movement never misses an opportunity to miss an opportunity. Tragedy occurs, the movement gets sympathy, movement goes way over the top by forcing its hand, riots ensue, loses broad sympathy. Rinse, repeat...
Was universal agreement that George Floyd was murdered actually the problem? Did that scare the race hustlers into going way too far?