Where we post stories about how great this movement is doing...

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

okstate987

Territorial Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Oct 17, 2009
Somewhere
White are responsible for all slavery, but when rioting breaks out, don't blame the protesters that stand around and film the violence, or join in, rather than leave to not be part of it?
As for the "kidnapping". The CBP were clearly identified on their uniforms (not unmarked) and it was only a couple of people causing problems that were detained for questioning and then released.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
I am not following what you are trying to say in your first sentence.

Also, these "cops" are clearly marked, right? Also using a damn minivan? It is easy to find a bunch of pictures than run contrary to you and the CBP's narrative. They initially didn't have any sort of identification, which is part of why people got up in arms about the whole thing in the first place. The other part was the fact they were picking up people who were not suspects by DHS's own admission.
1596291519882.png

1596291228489.png

The irony of all of this is how many of you say you are for states rights, but cheer when federal stormtroopers show up to suppress the opposition. It's incredibly hypocritical.

Let Portland PD and their state troops deal with this issue how they please, or not. They can make their own decisions and live with the consequences. It is their city and state.

NotOnTV

BRB -- Taking an okie leak
Sep 14, 2010
Gondor

cowboyinexile

Have some class
A/V Subscriber
Jun 29, 2004
Fairmont, MN
This just shows that Ammon Bundy is far more ideologically consistent than the majority of posters on this sub.
Yeah. I'm not saying that I agree with what his past actions or current stance, he deserves respect for taking this stance. I highly doubt there are many who supported his previous activities that also support BLM and vice versa. He should get a lot of credit for taking this stance.

Jun 18, 2010
Where else but Stillwater
I guess Europe isn't as united on this as I have been told.

So GodsPeace would strongly support banning any required mask laws, because the government doesn't really give a damn about your health? Furthermore, if the Lord wants to call you home, he will call you home as in Cain. (Did God create the pandemic as a means of taking His followers home?) If He doesn't, then give me liberty or give me death from the virus. Trump might as will call for total reopening of the economy and for all out for full herd immunity. And may survival of the fittest rule. The Twilight Zone be damned! Anyway, I'm sure conservatives feel he speaks for millions.

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
White are responsible for all slavery, but when rioting breaks out, don't blame the protesters that stand around and film the violence, or join in, rather than leave to not be part of it?
As for the "kidnapping". The CBP were clearly identified on their uniforms (not unmarked) and it was only a couple of people causing problems that were detained for questioning and then released.

I am not following what you are trying to say in your first sentence.

Also, these "cops" are clearly marked, right? Also using a damn minivan? It is easy to find a bunch of pictures than run contrary to you and the CBP's narrative. They initially didn't have any sort of identification, which is part of why people got up in arms about the whole thing in the first place. The other part was the fact they were picking up people who were not suspects by DHS's own admission.
View attachment 84374
View attachment 84373

The irony of all of this is how many of you say you are for states rights, but cheer when federal stormtroopers show up to suppress the opposition. It's incredibly hypocritical.

Let Portland PD and their state troops deal with this issue how they please, or not. They can make their own decisions and live with the consequences. It is their city and state.
The people were protesting at and attacking A FEDERAL courthouse. That's federal jurisdiction.