Where there's smoke there's fire (Holgy leaving WVU?)

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

CPTNQUIRK

I'm Your Captain!
A/V Subscriber
Nov 20, 2006
In the Boondocks in Creek County, Oklahoma
With Holgerson there and the money Houston is throwing at the program they're going to be recruiting Houston anyway.
They would be one more mouth to feed from the conference resources without adding that many TV sets. Houston TV sets are already going to be on either the Big 12 or SEC (damn aTm for bolting).

CPTNQUIRK

I'm Your Captain!
A/V Subscriber
Nov 20, 2006
In the Boondocks in Creek County, Oklahoma
I used to love the banter and wit of ShaggyBevo.
Some idiot screwed it up for everyone and the witty fans left.
That's what happens when the mods get a little too Nancy Pelosi on the site.
What screwed it up was a new AD at the University of Texas. Apparently they didn’t want them to use the name Bevo. Copyright infringement or something. You are correct in that there was another issue with the owner of the site, which also owned Landthieves. I thought it was hilarious that a UT forum owned the OU forum.

Sep 23, 2018
Memphis
What screwed it up was a new AD at the University of Texas. Apparently they didn’t want them to use the name Bevo. Copyright infringement or something. You are correct in that there was another issue with the owner of the site, which also owned Landthieves. I thought it was hilarious that a UT forum owned the OU forum.
They actually called it "Landthieves"? Well, can't argue there.