What's The Best Way To Reach Gundy?

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

kaboy42

Territorial Marshal
May 2, 2007
How does one express to Coach Gundy their real concern of him going Pat Jones on Bedlam?

I know many of us feel that we'd prefer Gundy to Cry havoc and release the dogs of war as opposed to going into his annual fetal position when it comes Bedlam game time.
It's frustrating as hell and it's as if Mike put $1M on the goons to win.

Win or lose, if Gundy would just go for it, I'd take the results happily.
Last year's Bedlam was a perfect example of what I'm talking about.

You know they're going to dare us to run, just like everyone else will from here on out, but I'm hoping we don't play into their game plan and not ours.

It may not help, but can we convince Gundy to not Bedlam Gundy?!

Jostate

Federal Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
Aren't you at least supposed to wait until we start losing to post that kind of stuff?

It's an unprecedented pregame melt down.

Nov 16, 2013
tractor
Big games are against big teams. They're damn hard to win. Like it or not OU has been a better team over the years than OSU on a more consistent basis than OSU.

Oklahoma has finished the season in the final AP Poll more than any other program. They hold nearly a 20% lead over #2!

Oklahoma has been in the Top 5 weekly poll more than any other progam.

Gundy has been one of the most successful coaches in nation.

I also remember a couple of weeks ago when OSU was trailing on the scoreboard and pulled a trick play out of the hat, that didn't work, all of the arm-chair QBs said he should have been more conservative!!! Now, they want him to open up the play book?

Remember, the coaches (like it or not) know more about their team, their plays, their opponent, and the game of football than anyone here on OP (well, unless Gundy is on here maybe).

We are all welcome to our opinions, I have mine. But to think that my opinion is worth a call to Gundy... well.......
Preposterous! How could a college football coach that attends every practice and looks at hours of game films know more than the fans? I don't understand that concept, they only stake their livelihood on the outcomes of games. My desire for school pride is much valuable and I am sure I can nit pick by just watching the game once. Your point is well made, and Gundy if you are on here that mullet is so AWESOME!

Aug 7, 2013
How does one express to Coach Gundy their real concern of him going Pat Jones on Bedlam?

I know many of us feel that we'd prefer Gundy to Cry havoc and release the dogs of war as opposed to going into his annual fetal position when it comes Bedlam game time.

You know they're going to dare us to run, just like everyone else will from here on out, but I'm hoping we don't play into their game plan and not ours.

Before you worry about getting ahold of Gundy, you need to get ahold of yourself.

Soonerme78

Banned to Bedlam & Flame
Sep 12, 2009
How does one express to Coach Gundy their real concern of him going Pat Jones on Bedlam? I know many of us feel that we'd prefer Gundy to Cry havoc and release the dogs of war as opposed to going into his annual fetal position when it comes Bedlam game time. It's frustrating as hell and it's as if Mike put $1M on the goons to win. Win or lose, if Gundy would just go for it, I'd take the results happily. Last year's Bedlam was a perfect example of what I'm talking about. You know they're going to dare us to run, just like everyone else will from here on out, but I'm hoping we don't play into their game plan and not ours. It may not help, but can we convince Gundy to not Bedlam Gundy?!
This was a good question at the time. In hind sight the mullet only did a semi PJ (play not to lose too bad).

Perhaps the various permutations will cooperate and this query will once again be timely. However, it seems that the mullet has trouble doing so or even refuses to learn from experience.

Good luck!

Rob B.

I'm......Batman.
A/V Subscriber
Aug 13, 2007
Rockin' the GL.

Ask your Mom....