What your Bedlam record?

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

cowboyinexile

Have some class
A/V Subscriber
Jun 29, 2004
Fairmont, MN
13 was tough...snow and favored and cheated out of a game sealing oski.
That one broke me as a fan. I was back home for the baylor game and after that the squat fans pretty much told me they were accepting their fate in Bedlam.

When the run got called back I knew we were in for some bs. When Gilbert intercepted the ball I was relieved and minutes later I was on the ground in a fetal position. That was total bullshit.

It made me realize I was too invested in the outcome and it was taking the joy out of watching games though. I love winning but reminding myself that it's just a game has taken alot of the sting out of losing those type games.

Jostate

CPTNQUIRK called me a greenhorn
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
My son was born in 2011 and had a perfect 1-0 record....for one year.
We are 11 - 0 in football games my son has gone to. Similar in basketball. Ironically wresting is the sport with the worst W/L record of competitions attended by my son.

Nov 8, 2013
I moved out of state, missing that 2011 game. I did get back to Stillwater for the 2015 game. Except for meeting Rickie Fowler, that was one miserable day.
My lifetime record is right there with you and @Rack. But my in-person record is only 0-3. At least the onside-kick classic in 83 and the Ice Bowl in 85 were competitive (if immensely painful). My third, 2015, was just ugly.