What was once a joke.......

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Deere Poke

I'd rather be in the woods
A/V Subscriber
Feb 13, 2014
Bixby-Bristow OK
Yep. The same issues that brought us Trump have also made Bernie popular. People have grown tired of the political elite and their corporate bosses fucking the middle class for decades. They just have different ideas on the best way forward. Unfortunately, we the people haven't figured out that both are to blame. They've got one side convinced it's the billion-dollar corporations' fault and the other side convinced it's entirely the governments fault. As long as they keep us separated with bullshit issues, they can stay in power. When Bernie bros and Trumpboners learn to work together, the political elite are the ones who will be fucked. I don't think that'll happen. Fox News and CNN pretty much have everyone solidly in their corners/voting blocks.
Two groups with polar opposite agenda's are going to have a really hard time coming together. Both groups do agree the establishment is the problem. Despite the fact Bernies dream is the establishments dream of total control.

Bowers2

Stackin' Joe's Cups
A/V Subscriber
Jul 31, 2006
Edmond
Two groups with polar opposite agenda's are going to have a really hard time coming together. Both groups do agree the establishment is the problem. Despite the fact Bernies dream is the establishments dream of total control.
Agreed. Except I would say that both Republican and Democrat establishments work for the same people and power is their goal.