What was it like at OSU-OU game

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Darth Sensitive

Official OP Referee
Dec 10, 2007
Better crowd than past years, but plenty of OU people. They were quiet most of the game though.

Those young gentlemen up front were rather boisterous though.

CTeamPoke

Legendary Cowboy
Jun 18, 2008
Dallas, TX
Better crowd than past years, but plenty of OU people. They were quiet most of the game though.

Those young gentlemen up front were rather boisterous though.
Couldn't believe those jerks. Whoever had the whiteboard and wrote "Section 201 resembles Wal-Mart at the first of the month" is so classless. Ugh. Makes me ashamed to be a Cowboy.

:D:D:D

OrangeForever

Member of the SAS
Dec 8, 2007
me as a sooner fan got spit on & popcorn thrown at me & really awful nasty things said to me because i was cheering! :confused:
Probably because they know you're a bandwagoner who attended Oklahoma State University and have never actually set foot in a classroom at the University of Oklahoma.

kayleelorena

Banned to Bedlam & Flame
At the softball game?
--HAHAHA my fault i thought you meant any OU-OSU game. haha i read the topic wrong.

Probably because they know you're a bandwagoner who attended Oklahoma State University and have never actually set foot in a classroom at the University of Oklahoma.
--HAHAHA fail. thanks. i enrolled at OSU because of my major ALWAYS been a sooner fan. so shut up because you know absolutely nothing that you talk about & quit creeping on my facebook weirdo.

Cro

we need some celery and a can of fake snow
A/V Subscriber
Apr 6, 2010
Edmond
--HAHAHA my fault i thought you meant any OU-OSU game. haha i read the topic wrong.

--HAHAHA fail. thanks. i enrolled at OSU because of my major ALWAYS been a sooner fan. so shut up because you know absolutely nothing that you talk about & quit creeping on my facebook weirdo.
do tell then......... what is your major? is it "whiney sooner fan"? if so, they might as well go ahead and give you your diploma.

OrangeForever

Member of the SAS
Dec 8, 2007
Fail?

Oh. I'm sorry - you mean you actually aren't a bandwagon Sooner fan who betrayed the school that you actually attended by cheering for its arch-rival?

i enrolled at OSU because of my major ALWAYS been a sooner fan.
Oh. So I didn't fail and you are a Sooner bandwagoner. Not that there's any shame in that... except for the fact that you attended Oklahoma State.

so shut up because you know absolutely nothing that you talk about & quit creeping on my facebook weirdo.
The problem, Kaylee, is that I know exactly what I'm talking about.

As for "creeping" on your Facebook, pretty sure you yourself have posted everything I've relayed without me having to stalk you like some sort of cyber predator.

kayleelorena

Banned to Bedlam & Flame
do tell then......... what is your major? is it "whiney sooner fan"? if so, they might as well go ahead and give you your diploma.
not "whiney" i just think its hilarious when OSU fans gripe about OU fans & how awful they are but when i do it then im a "whiney" fan. whatev. usually i get treated well when in Stillwater but since other people like to gripe about ONE time i decided to as well. and my major was kinesiology is you must know. but i changed it. so thank you! i never say anything negative about the Cowboys TEAM or anything. just rude people i come across. but you all have a lovely day because i must leave work now! :)

kayleelorena

Banned to Bedlam & Flame
Fail?

Oh. I'm sorry - you mean you actually aren't a bandwagon Sooner fan who betrayed the school that you actually attended by cheering for its arch-rival?

Oh. So I didn't fail and you are a Sooner bandwagoner. Not that there's any shame in that... except for the fact that you attended Oklahoma State.

The problem, Kaylee, is that I know exactly what I'm talking about.

As for "creeping" on your Facebook, pretty sure you yourself have posted everything I've relayed without me having to stalk you like some sort of cyber predator.
blah blahhh blahh you just make me GIGGLE!!! :)

Apr 5, 2008
I really don't think you should be calling out OU bandwagon fans when no one gave a crap about OSU softball until they started winning . . . now that they are good and have beaten OU, we actually now have gameday threads when the team plays . . .

Jun 4, 2007
Broken Arrow, Ok
I really don't think you should be calling out OU bandwagon fans when no one gave a crap about OSU softball until they started winning . . . now that they are good and have beaten OU, we actually now have gameday threads when the team plays . . .
troll alert.... Just read a few of homospider's posts. The proud defender of any media related rant, especially the DOK.

TRUEOrange

I saw an episode of Matlock in a bar last night
A/V Subscriber
Feb 14, 2009
Dallas, TX
Proud to say I've been there since game one this season and I'm fairly sure those ACTUALLY discussing the game have been too. Sorry, for not starting discussions about softball back at the beginning of the season. :rolleyes: