What Trump has said about the Russian cyber attack.

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Sep 12, 2008
Did I say it was an act of war?

The answer, you will find....is no.

Keep spinning.

Keep deflecting.

Keep defending.

It’s what you Trumpets do.

If you read the actual first post and olderschools other messages you would see I was responding to him asking if it was an act of war. You might want to work at reading comprehension.

I am going to go out on a limb and say there will be another huge breach under the Biden administration. And I won't blame Biden for that either.

And your left wing obsessions with Russia is so predictable.

Apr 14, 2009
Is it 2016? Wasn’t there Russian interference with our election then via hacking? Were we told then it was massive and may have altered the outcome. Didn’t the president admit it was best to do nothing so as not to appear meddling? And then the next 2 years was full of Russian collusion. It seems a precedent has been set.
Wrong on all counts. Do your homework if your going to join the discussion. Trump is covering for the Russians. Is that not really obvious to you? It is to me. It’s the same thing he does every time his Russian masters get caught peeing on the USA.

llcoolw

Territorial Marshal
Feb 7, 2005
Sammamish, Washington.Dallas, Texas.Maui, Hawaii
Wrong on all counts. Do your homework if your going to join the discussion. Trump is covering for the Russians. Is that not really obvious to you? It is to me. It’s the same thing he does every time his Russian masters get caught peeing on the USA.
Let me get this straight. Wrong on all accounts?
1. I said the Russians hacked the last election. You said I’m wrong.

“Wasn’t there Russian interference with our election then via hacking?”

2. I said we were told it was massive and maybe altered the outcome. You said I’m wrong.

“Were we told then it was massive and may have altered the outcome.”

3. I said the president admitted he didn’t want to retaliate for fear it would taint the election. You said I’m wrong.

“Didn’t the president admit it was best to do nothing so as not to appear meddling? “

4. Lastly I said there were 2 years of Russian collusion. You said I was wrong.

“And then the next 2 years was full of Russian collusion”

5. I concluded this scenario has come very close to already happening once. You said I was wrong.

“It seems a precedent has been set.”

Pretty sure I can find all of these stories using any search engine you like.
1*. https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/01/us/politics/russia-election-hacking.html

Well well. NYT of all periodicals.

2* and 3* both speculated and reported on in same article and well well. The Washington Post.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...387160-a1cd-11e6-8832-23a007c77bb4_story.html

4*. Omg. I might be wrong. On the lite side. It was Russian collusion for 3 years. Not 2.

https://www.justice.gov/storage/report.pdf

As this report states. March 2019 the investigation now in report.

And 5*. “It seems”. Obviously my opinion. Since it’s an opinion, it can be wrong to you. I suspect that’s all you took from my post. Me thinks you should really study history. Mainly the recent since you forgot almost all of it. I guess that’s not really a surprise now. Is it?

Feb 7, 2007
Denver
Not only is Trump actively downplaying the attack. He is also blocking the Pentagon from giving the Biden team briefings.

He is literally sabotaging an ongoing US security effort.

Last edited: