What Trump has said about the Russian cyber attack.

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Apr 14, 2009
Trumps statement about largest and most damaging RUSSIAN cyber attack in US history!!

Some politicians calling it an act of war.

Crickets!.............................
Then More Crickets!!
It’s kind of telling isn’t it.

Sep 6, 2012
Edmond
Trumps statement about largest and most damaging RUSSIAN cyber attack in US history!!

Some politicians calling it an act of war.

Crickets!.............................
Then More Crickets!!
It’s kind of telling isn’t it.
So with a month left in office, you want him to start it? Why, do you think they did it during the transition?

Tds much?

Apr 14, 2009
It’s believed the Russians started it about six months ago. And the reason they started it is because Vladimir knew he had a free pass with his lapdog in the Oval Office.

CowboyJD

The Voice of Reason...occasionally......rarely
A/V Subscriber
Dec 10, 2004
So with a month left in office, you want him to start it? Why, do you think they did it during the transition?

Tds much?
He is still President isn’t he?

If you listen to him, he is still gonna be President come January.

It happened on his watch.

He should probably address it in some manner.

CowboyJD

The Voice of Reason...occasionally......rarely
A/V Subscriber
Dec 10, 2004
You would be incorrect. The peanut gallery will gripe at anything that trump does , has for years.
I don’t think I am.

I point out his responsibility to address it and all you had to say is.....

Leftie yada yada yada....

But it is still his responsibility as President to address this and deal with it.....right?

So why do you think he hasn’t?

Hell, he just recently contradicted Pompeo saying it was clearly the Russians.

Why in the world would he do that?

It makes no sense whatsoever.

Sep 6, 2012
Edmond
Jesus man, how much more do you need to see from Trump to just finally call a duck a duck?
Here is the difference. I have moved on , Biden will be president on Jan 20 . It's way easier than worrying about stuff yout can't control. Now I just laugh at you guys griping.

Sep 6, 2012
Edmond
I don’t think I am.

I point out his responsibility to address it and all you had to say is.....

Leftie yada yada yada....

But it is still his responsibility as President to address this and deal with it.....right?

So why do you think he hasn’t?

Hell, he just recently contradicted Pompeo saying it was clearly the Russians.

Why in the world would he do that?

It makes no sense whatsoever.
Your funny and wrong.

steross

he/him
A/V Subscriber
Mar 31, 2004
oklahoma city
Jesus man, how much more do you need to see from Trump to just finally call a duck a duck?
It really is amazing the level of malfeasance that the president can do while people support him and complain about his detractors. Of course, about 50% of his "supporters" on this message board will claim they don't support him even though every single thing they write is in defense of him.

It is some very weird and very scary sociology. We have a significant portion of the electorate wanting a losing president to declare martial law and try to stay in office. And, if 5 years ago those same people would have been asked a question, "Would you support a president staying in power if he claimed election fraud but lost in court and had no real proof?" I would bet 99.9% of them would have said, "Hell no!" Yet, here we are.

Trump is a buffoon and his narcissism prevents him from pulling something like this off. But, he has certainly given a roadmap to a more competent strongman.

Sep 12, 2008
I don't recall this much fuss during the Obama administration when the Chinese hacked the OPM and stole records of 22.1 Americans. This includes records of people who had undergone background checks, as well as their friends and family, many of whom were not government employees. It has been described by federal officials as among the largest breaches of government data in the history of the United States.

We believe that the Central Personnel Data File was the targeted database, and that the hackers are now in possession of all personnel data for every federal employee, every federal retiree, and up to one million former federal employees. Cox stated that the AFGE believes that the breach compromised military records, veterans' status information, addresses, dates of birth, job and pay history, health insurance and life insurance information, pension information, and data on age, gender, and race.

The stolen data included 5.6 million sets of fingerprints.

This was bad sh*t. They got a list of people with security clearances and all their data.

The US government can hack into any sytem they want at any time they want and they do. There is literally nothing you can do to defend yourself from a determined adversary, just recover. Anybody that believes their data or their systems are secure is naive or ignorant.