What others are saying about OSU football

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Oct 7, 2015
St. Elmo, CO
It's so difficult to get information about OSU from "The State's Newspaper" now, so I thought we could all contribute some tidbits or articles that we come across about OUR STATE TEAM.

Sam Tecklenburg, Baylor: “See, I like road games. I don’t think they’re tougher than a home game. I think my favorite place to play [with] the coolest environment that we have this year is Stillwater at Oklahoma State. They have a really good fan base, they got those big wooden clappers that bang on the wall, so I think that’s cool. That’s a cool tradition they have.”

3putt

Wrangler
Oct 23, 2003
Edmond.
Today's sooner love fest in the daily disappointment with only a rehashed article about Hubbard was absolutely disgusting. I get the digital version and sometimes the printed edition is different. Probably worse.

Cowboy2U

Federal Marshal
Mar 31, 2008
Today's sooner love fest in the daily disappointment with only a rehashed article about Hubbard was absolutely disgusting. I get the digital version and sometimes the printed edition is different. Probably worse.
Actually the printed is better, I can start the fire in my bbq with it...burns great. also found it works as a close 2nd for toilet paper in the wild.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010

Here’s a picture to make you feel better