What is your coolest or most unusual OSU / Oklahoma A&M item in your collection?

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Aug 14, 2019
OKC, OK
My senior year, spring 1989, my neighbor's boyfriend was Barry Sander's roommate. She told us if you have anything you want autographed, get it to me asap as Barry is fixing to go into the NFL draft. So anyway, among the several things I gave her was the front page of the O'Colley when Barry won the Heisman. He signed it and it is my most prized OSU item. The late 80's was a fun time to be on campus for OSU football!

#1 Pokes Fan

Territorial Marshal
Mar 27, 2012
Wishing I was in Stillwater
My senior year, spring 1989, my neighbor's boyfriend was Barry Sander's roommate. She told us if you have anything you want autographed, get it to me asap as Barry is fixing to go into the NFL draft. So anyway, among the several things I gave her was the front page of the O'Colley when Barry won the Heisman. He signed it and it is my most prized OSU item. The late 80's was a fun time to be on campus for OSU football!
Pics or it didn't happen.

casdas

Deputy
A/V Subscriber
Oct 14, 2004
Yukon, OK
Found this in my grandfather's stuff. Check out the fight songs and chants from 1923.

1 of 3
Thanks for posting this. I always suspected my megaphone (post 17 on page 1 of this thread) was from the 1920s, but this is something I can point to and pretty much say 1923 was when it was produced, give or take a year.