What if we don't make the CCG?

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Sep 29, 2011
Breckenridge, CO
Remain blind, misguided and uninformed. ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So you don't believe T Boone Pickens and several other boosters put the boot in his butt on getting a real OC and Holder is telling the truth?
Not aware of any anecdotal evidence of Pickens interfering in coaching decisions, much less ordering them. Besides, Pickens also isn’t stupid. He also knew he couldn’t expect a good outcome by forcing a decision on the HC.

Nov 16, 2013
tractor
Not aware of any anecdotal evidence of Pickens interfering in coaching decisions, much less ordering them. Besides, Pickens also isn’t stupid. He also knew he couldn’t expect a good outcome by forcing a decision on the HC.

Other than the Boone piggy bank opening up to bring in Holgerson and all the discussion of how Boone was sick of losing and knew something had to happen, and the butthurt your hero had towards Boone? Naw, no anecdotal type evidence, none at all.

NinjaPoke

Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jul 9, 2016
Lawton, OK
Games to watch out for.

November 28th (Next Saturday).
1. Texas vs ISU: ISU must win (doable).
2. OU vs WVU: WVU must win (not happening ).

December 5th (Two weeks)
1. ISU vs WVU WVU must win (possible).

These are the only REALISTIC way for us to hit the CCG. In short, ISU must beat Texas/and or OU loses to WVU AND ISU must LOSE to WVU. That’s it.

Note: WVU doesn’t have to beat UO at all, it just takes them out of the CCG; however, ISU NEEDS to beat Texas and LOSE to WVU. Those two things have to happen.

Nov 16, 2013
tractor
The past three years have changed my thinking on OSU football and last night cemented my thoughts. We aren't going to the big game or championship semifinals as long as we have a scared narcissistic coach. If the regents, the administration and coaching staff don't care why should I? I'm tired of spending what I do to make it to the games, to partake of the over priced concessions, to be locked into an area even during a pandemic, and all so the narcissist can earn his $4,000,000 to $5,000,000 a year. The whole damn group can kiss my rosy red posterior and go do unmentionable things to themselves and I will try real hard not to insinuate they might do unmentionable things with their maternal parent figure.