"What if Trump won’t accept 2020 defeat?"

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
Good grief, talk about projecting. The only people who won't accept the 2020 election if they lose it are the Democrats...heck, they still haven't accepted the results of the 2016 election. Freaking hypocrites.

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
All they're doing is laying the groundwork for the possibility that to avoid having to admit defeat he will cheat and lie his way to win.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Jul 22, 2011
My question is:

What happens if Trump wins the popular vote, but loses the electoral college (but wins the electoral college due to the "popular vote pact")? Not a likely scenario, but technically possible.

How many Dem states would try to have their own laws declared unconstitutional?

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
All they're doing is laying the groundwork for the possibility that to avoid having to admit defeat he will cheat and lie his way to win.

I mean you can tell that this is what they're planning because the fact they're already laying the groundwork with polls that say Biden is beating Trump.

sc5mu93

WeaselMonkey
A/V Subscriber
Oct 18, 2006
Spring, TX
My question is:

What happens if Trump wins the popular vote, but loses the electoral college (but wins the electoral college due to the "popular vote pact")? Not a likely scenario, but technically possible.

How many Dem states would try to have their own laws declared unconstitutional?
NPV compact has not been enacted yet. Still has a ways to go, and probably wont get the 270 EC votes to enact it prior to 2020.

Jostate

CPTNQUIRK called me a greenhorn
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
Maybe he can blame the Russians. Or wear a penis hat.

That would be so childish.

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
I mean you can tell that this is what they're planning because the fact they're already laying the groundwork with polls that say Biden is beating Trump.

Polls are almost useless today...the left and their media have succeeded in making some people afraid to say they might vote for Trump....you risk getting doxxed, boycotted, vandalized, maybe even assaulted in today's political climate if you support Trump. I would bet more than a handful of people just say they are undecided or maybe say Biden, but once behind the safety of anonymity pull the lever for Trump instead.

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011

Polls are almost useless today...the left and their media have succeeded in making some people afraid to say they might vote for Trump....you risk getting doxxed, boycotted, vandalized, maybe even assaulted in today's political climate if you support Trump. I would bet more than a handful of people just say they are undecided or maybe say Biden, but once behind the safety of anonymity pull the lever for Trump instead.
Doesn't matter, results are the same as far as msm and the unwashed masses are concerned. The ignorant will believe the polls and then believe the left after the election that say he must have cheated.

CaliforniaCowboy

Federal Marshal
Oct 15, 2003
So Cal
Doesn't matter, results are the same as far as msm and the unwashed masses are concerned. The ignorant will believe the polls and then believe the left after the election that say he must have cheated.

that's the first time that I've heard the media referred too as unwashed masses.

outside of the media, it seems like only the extreme left believe any of the rest of that stuff, most people don't even pay any attention beyond who won Dancing with the Stars or the Kardashians....

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011

that's the first time that I've heard the media referred too as unwashed masses.

outside of the media, it seems like only the extreme left believe any of the rest of that stuff, most people don't even pay any attention beyond who won Dancing with the Stars or the Kardashians....
MSM is media. Unwashed masses refers to the liberals that believe the MSM.

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
Trump the Troll making libprog heads explode on the twitter...
It's so funny how everybody in the comments keeps missing the "OUTLAST" word on that front page. Add to that the fact that it starts with 2024 and it's insinuating after he's no longer in office.

RxCowboy

Has no Rx for his orange obsession.
A/V Subscriber
Nov 8, 2004
Wishing I was in Stillwater
It's so funny how everybody in the comments keeps missing the "OUTLAST" word on that front page. Add to that the fact that it starts with 2024 and it's insinuating after he's no longer in office.

Libprog heads... "THIS IS PROOF HE'S A DICTATOR! LITERALLY HITLER!"
scanners head exlosion gif.gif

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
Gullible Liberal: "What if Trump won't accept defeat in 2020.
Trump: "Trump for president 2068"
Gullible Liberal: "OMG OMG OMG OMG, did you see that, he's really going to do it"
Trump: "ROFLMAO. You are too easy. Get a life"

NotOnTV

BRB -- Taking an okie leak
Sep 14, 2010
Gondor
Dow and S&P 500 close at another all-time high. DRUMPFFF IS DESTROYING THE COUNTRY!

Last edited: