What Elizabeth Warren did is so evil

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Deere Poke

I'd rather be in the woods
A/V Subscriber
Feb 13, 2014
Bixby-Bristow OK
I’m not joking around. You all talk about nothing but ludicrous diversions instead of the elephant in the room. Donald Trump’s Justice Department and Bill Barr are acting like there are no rules, laws, norms, traditions or nothing that keeps the President from meddling in the courts. We might as well eliminate the House, their whipped, the Senate, they capitulated and enabled, and now he’s going after the courts. When he’s successful we’ll effectively have a king. But let’s all keep playing trivial pursuit shall we?
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: takes deep breath :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

So now the justice department investigating possible corruption from political leaders is bad but when O was president it was all good so long as it was Republicans and Republican groups being investigated and harassed by three letter agencies.

Holy crap man nothing Trump has done holds a candle to the things O did as president and the country survived just fine without becoming a dictatorship.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: One more breath :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

May 31, 2007
Edmond, OK
I don’t see anything evil about it but it shows why Dems like Warren are not relatable to real people and a billionaire like Trump is. Warren tells that story and it’s totally eye rolling to real people. Trump doesn’t apologize for being a billionaire or treat real people like they don’t have the capacity to deal with the fact that he’s rich. He just does his billionaire thing and touts the results he’s getting as POTUS. Trump is the realest maybe ever.

Deere Poke

I'd rather be in the woods
A/V Subscriber
Feb 13, 2014
Bixby-Bristow OK
I don’t see anything evil about it but it shows why Dems like Warren are not relatable to real people and a billionaire like Trump is. Warren tells that story and it’s totally eye rolling to real people. Trump doesn’t apologize for being a billionaire or treat real people like they don’t have the capacity to deal with the fact that he’s rich. He just does his billionaire thing and touts the results he’s getting as POTUS. Trump is the realest maybe ever.
Everyone who knows him personally say the man has no filter says whatever is on his mind.

NotOnTV

BRB -- Taking an okie leak
Sep 14, 2010
Gondor
I’m not joking around. You all talk about nothing but ludicrous diversions instead of the elephant in the room. Donald Trump’s Justice Department and Bill Barr are acting like there are no rules, laws, norms, traditions or nothing that keeps the President from meddling in the courts. We might as well eliminate the House, their whipped, the Senate, they capitulated and enabled, and now he’s going after the courts. When he’s successful we’ll effectively have a king. But let’s all keep playing trivial pursuit shall we?
Uhhhhhhh....let's see. You work in the White House and call the FBI on your boss and get caught lying to backup your assertions. HOW DARE YOU ORANGE MAN!!

Obama fired a huge number of employees he suspected of disloyalty -- most of them largely unfounded. Where's the outrage over that, oh intellectually bankrupt jackass?

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
What outrage, I'm joking around and laughing, your giving me a few extra giggles I have to admit.
wait so you mean you actually believe that liberal talking point that Donald Trump is trying to get rid of the rule of law and end up being a dictator for life type of thing? That's a bunch of crap.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk