What Elizabeth Warren did is so evil

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Deere Poke

I'd rather be in the woods
A/V Subscriber
Feb 13, 2014
Bixby-Bristow OK
Sorry, but a mile long post over $3 seems a bit much, as is your apparent outrage. Wished you were as upset about the ugly turn the Justice Dept. has taken under Barr and Trump.
What outrage, I'm joking around and laughing, your giving me a few extra giggles I have to admit.

kaboy42

Territorial Marshal
May 2, 2007
Sorry, but a mile long post over $3 seems a bit much, as is your apparent outrage.
You do realize that was just a copy/paste of an actual article?!??

Wait. Of course you don't. I forgot who I was talking to. *cough* Babylon Bee fiasco of 3 weeks ago *cough* :facepalm:

Pokey

Territorial Marshal
Sep 13, 2013
Left field
What outrage, I'm joking around and laughing, your giving me a few extra giggles I have to admit.
I’m not joking around. You all talk about nothing but ludicrous diversions instead of the elephant in the room. Donald Trump’s Justice Department and Bill Barr are acting like there are no rules, laws, norms, traditions or nothing that keeps the President from meddling in the courts. We might as well eliminate the House, their whipped, the Senate, they capitulated and enabled, and now he’s going after the courts. When he’s successful we’ll effectively have a king. But let’s all keep playing trivial pursuit shall we?

Pokey

Territorial Marshal
Sep 13, 2013
Left field
You do realize that was just a copy/paste of an actual article?!??

Wait. Of course you don't. I forgot who I was talking to. *cough* Babylon Bee fiasco of 3 weeks ago *cough* :facepalm:
So let’s make it a requirement when posting that 99% should be blank. Ok?