What does Bloomberg’s $500 million media campaign tell us?

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

ksupoke

We don't need no, thot kuntrol
A/V Subscriber
Feb 16, 2011
dark sarcasm in the classroom
What it tells me is that he cut it short so he’d be able to spend 3-400m on supporting the dem nominee and, as he already stated he did in 18, buying congressional seats in both houses for liberals (not leftists, there’s a difference). It also tells me that there’s no such thing as real campaign finance rules and or regulations.

Last edited:
Oct 30, 2007
It doesn't matter how much you spend on your campaign, people aren't going to vote for you if they don't like you. Biden spent a small fraction of what Bloomberg spent, and he won states he didn't even campaign in.

jakeman

Unhinged Idiot
A/V Subscriber
Apr 4, 2005
Limbo
I learned yesterday that that his $500mm in campaign spending could have been better used by giving all 300+mm people in the US $1mm each. Imagine my surprise.

If I can find Ms Bryant, my first grade math teacher, I’m going to request some do overs on those grades.

Deere Poke

I'd rather be in the woods
A/V Subscriber
Feb 13, 2014
Bixby-Bristow OK
It doesn't matter how much you spend on your campaign, people aren't going to vote for you if they don't like you. Biden spent a small fraction of what Bloomberg spent, and he won states he didn't even campaign in.
That may have helped him in those states. Nobody had to get confused trying to figure out WTH he was saying.

Deere Poke

A/V Subscriber
Feb 13, 2014
Bixby-Bristow OK
Tells me he could have saved a fortune and guaranteed himself the nomination by simply buying his competition rather than buying media time. Every one of them would have dropped out to get a 50 million dollar job working on his campaign. He would of save a cool 100 million and been a shoe in for the nomination.

Donnyboy

Lettin' the high times carry the low....
A/V Subscriber
Oct 31, 2005
It just tells you he was out of touch and surrounded himself with other people that are out of touch....

Oct 12, 2019
Dustin,ok
He is the DeepState, Bernie is not, $$$$ we’ll spent by the establishment. Bloomberg “just kill it” will be reimbursed by Soros, Bezos, the Rothchilds and the rest.

Jul 28, 2011
Reno NV
First...that $500M (or whatever the actual amount is) is pocket change to him. If he is really worth $60B, that $500M probably came out of petty cash. Next, it says that an extremely successful, wealthy, patriotic American felt so passionately about dumping trump that he was willing to put his money where his mouth is. Trump, on the other hand, reportedly spent $66.1M of his own money on his campaign but had over $7M left over before the money he siphoned off the inauguration, such as the $700K he charged a vendor to use the ballroom at his DC hotel and the foreign contributions he received for tickets to the event. These and other irregularities remain under investigation by the Justice Dept. but good luck ever getting to the bottom of this with lap dog Barr at the helm. We will just have to wait for him to get booted out of office before this can be added to the list of law suits awaiting him.

Sep 29, 2011
Breckenridge, CO
First...that $500M (or whatever the actual amount is) is pocket change to him. If he is really worth $60B, that $500M probably came out of petty cash. Next, it says that an extremely successful, wealthy, patriotic American felt so passionately about dumping trump that he was willing to put his money where his mouth is. Trump, on the other hand, reportedly spent $66.1M of his own money on his campaign but had over $7M left over before the money he siphoned off the inauguration, such as the $700K he charged a vendor to use the ballroom at his DC hotel and the foreign contributions he received for tickets to the event. These and other irregularities remain under investigation by the Justice Dept. but good luck ever getting to the bottom of this with lap dog Barr at the helm. We will just have to wait for him to get booted out of office before this can be added to the list of law suits awaiting him.
Good try, but this thread was started to contrast the lack of success of Bloomberg’s $500mm media blitz to the supposed massive success of Russia’s minuscule $300k for some Facebook adds in 2016. Somehow you turn to the subject of potential lawsuits against Trump.

Get over it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oct 12, 2019
Dustin,ok
Love the NBC math where a dollar thirty four cents becomes a million bucks ,this the creative thinking of American Left. Promoting a lifelong pol with advanced dementia is just a hop, skip and a jump for these folks. These are the top of heap folks who film flam millions of sheep.I don’t think it will work, but won’t be surprised if it does.

Deere Poke

A/V Subscriber
Feb 13, 2014
Bixby-Bristow OK
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: takes breath :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: They aren't going to do anything other than try to keep him from getting reelected. Otherwise they risk having themselves put in jail. They are all corrupt as hell. Trump much less than the majority in DC.

Jul 28, 2011
Reno NV
Good try, but this thread was started to contrast the lack of success of Bloomberg’s $500mm media blitz to the supposed massive success of Russia’s minuscule $300k for some Facebook adds in 2016. Somehow you turn to the subject of potential lawsuits against Trump.

Get over it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Weak...so very weak. Read the header at the top of the post...it asks "What does this tell us?" I explained quite clearly what it tells us. Try to keep up.