What bothers you the most?

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Dec 27, 2009
Payne County
About this season or even overall about the football program?

For me, above all else, it's what seems to be a lack of emotion or enthusiasm. It can't just be ' we'll come in tomorrow and get back to work on next week'. HCMG says this over and over. And we keep being outplayed by reams with less talent. We knew he would show the live to Corndog because he's loyal to a fault to a guy who stuck it out.
Come on, giving up 48 to ISU, how to does that at happen. Even worse 12 points at KSU?
Please somebody wearing pads act like you care, enjoy playing, and show some enthusiasm!

Last edited:
Jun 25, 2011
Remember a couple of years ago Jeff Fischer was coaching the Rams. He made a statement “we aren’t going to be 7 and 9 again. I know what I am doing”

He was right. They went 4 and 12. Juxtapose that with Gundy’s statement earlier this year - “I have been doing this a long time. I Know what we need”. I think if you have that amount of hubris you need to deliver. Has Gundy delivered?

Jun 14, 2011
Remember a couple of years ago Jeff Fischer was coaching the Rams. He made a statement “we aren’t going to be 7 and 9 again. I know what I am doing”

He was right. They went 4 and 12. Juxtapose that with Gundy’s statement earlier this year - “I have been doing this a long time. I Know what we need”. I think if you have that amount of hubris you need to deliver. Has Gundy delivered?
TuKf61l.jpg

Ptak'sNewspaper

Territorial Marshal
Sep 30, 2004
On Tour with the Gap Band
strikeupthegapband.com
Ok..wrestling and golf. Got it

Men's cross country B12 Champs 2008-2016.

Women's cross country B12 Champs 2015.

Baseball B12 Champs 2014 & 2017.

Women's equestrian B12 Champs 2016 & 2018.

Women's golf B12 Champs 2016.

Women's soccer B12 Champs 2017.

Women's tennis B12 Champs 2016 & 2017.

Men's indoor track and field B12 Champs 2016.

Wrestling B12 Champs 2010 - present.

This bugs me about our fan base. We are truly not educated about our athletic program. Too many orange sheep have swallowed the lie in Oklahoma that only football matters.

Jan 1, 2011
Houston
Gundy - I think he envisions himself as CEO too much and lets the other coaches do the work, which the main 2 (OC & DC) aren't doing. He comes to pressers and makes fart noises and belittles fans that are on social media, Hard-head to a fault, talks the same old, culture, buy-in, forget this loss and start again next week, worries about our brand being promoted more by him than proper coaching. Brand is promoted best by winning. He isn't inspiring the team on the sidelines, etc. he seems to be detached until somebody asks the wrong question at a press conference, then he show some emotion, mainly distaste for the press core.

Nov 26, 2008
Austin, TX
Gundy - I think he envisions himself as CEO too much and lets the other coaches do the work, which the main 2 (OC & DC) aren't doing. He comes to pressers and makes fart noises and belittles fans that are on social media, Hard-head to a fault, talks the same old, culture, buy-in, forget this loss and start again next week, worries about our brand being promoted more by him than proper coaching. Brand is promoted best by winning. He isn't inspiring the team on the sidelines, etc. he seems to be detached until somebody asks the wrong question at a press conference, then he show some emotion, mainly distaste for the press core.
Yes, all this... and he's played the wrong QB for the last 5-6 games..