Welcome to the Cowboy family, Coach Underwood

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

GodsPeace

Joshua 1:9
Aug 20, 2004
Stillwater
I am absolutely stoked about this hire. I've been calling for it and thought I had it right, but you never know. I am really looking forward to watching OSU Basketball play with the intensity and will I witnessed from those young men in Stephen F. Austin!

Welcome to the Family!

Nov 30, 2011
This could be a really good hire for Burton. Watching Underwood's offense it seems like he will be a pretty easy fit. Many times this year it seemed as though they didn't know how to use his blend of passing vision, shooting and driving ability. Playing more of the 3 should help, though Underwood has done well using solid passers at the 4, too.

cowboyethics344

Federal Marshal
Apr 2, 2008
.86 win percentage. This guy is going to get Gallagher Iba rocking again. His defenses are fierce and he loves ball movement. Off the Iba Huggins tree. Welcome to paradise

#1 Pokes Fan

Territorial Marshal
Mar 27, 2012
Wishing I was in Stillwater
WAIT!! What happened to Coach Ford???

Just kidding....I'm excited to see if he can breathe life back into the program. At least it will be a different kind of ball and easier to watch. Welcome Coach Underwood and good luck!