Week 13 Big 12 Power Rankings

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Sep 9, 2013
1. OU- 10-1 and with a win in Waco, an undisputed number 1. They are, however, the worst power 5 topped ranked conference team.
If they were in the SEC west, they'd likely have 5 losses or more.

2. Baylor. completely dominated Texas in all phases of the game. 24-3 until Tom herman called time outs and rallied his offense for a meaningless td against the backups with 5 seconds left to make it 24-10.

3. Oklahoma State-goes on the road and handles WVU with a backup qb. Next week's bedlam showdown should be interesting.

4. Iowa State-almost lost at home to kansas, but are the 4th best team in the big 12.

5. kstate. Winning in Lubbock is never easy, regardless of how gad the red Raiders are. Kstate did it with ball control, special teams and defense. Duffy doesnt look like the future for tech.

6. TCU-beat Texas head to head.

7. Texas-the wheels have fallen off the wagon for the reeling Longhorns who continue to do less with more than any team in the country not named tenn. or USC. Now 6-5, a losing season is a distinct possibility for the Longhorns who have lost at least 4 games ten years in a row.

8. Texas tech. Clear 8th place team with head to head win over WVU and the upset of Oklahoma State.

9. WVU. beating kstate on the road and kansas @ Kansas trumps anything Kansas has done.

10. kansas. last, but still fighting. Give les Miles credit, kansas is much, much improved this year and is no longer a game teams can mail in.

Feb 15, 2017
Texas
WOW, for once I think Nolaeer has it ! Good Job.

And the sad comment that almost losing to KU at home still makes you 4th best in the Big12 is priceless !

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
While I agree with the list...I don't agree (AT ALL) that ou would have five losses in the SEC West...Hell OSU wouldn't have five losses in the SEC West...while I totally LOATH ou, the big 12 is vastly underrated. I have no proof sans our pre season win / loss record...but I think the bowl season will prove this out.

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
While I agree with the list...I don't agree (AT ALL) that ou would have five losses in the SEC West...Hell OSU wouldn't have five losses in the SEC West...while I totally LOATH ou, the big 12 is vastly underrated. I have no proof sans our pre season win / loss record...but I think the bowl season will prove this out.
Nola is just fluffing you guys to garner favor since his team is a gigantic dumpster fire.

There’s no better way to do that than slander OU.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jostate

CPTNQUIRK called me a greenhorn
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
Nola is just fluffing you guys to garner favor since his team is a gigantic dumpster fire.

Is it true the kid on the right is actually you in your younger days?

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011

Is it true the kid on the right is actually you in your younger days?

I hate you jostate. What the heck did I just watch?

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
I hate you jostate. What the heck did I just watch?

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
A reminder of the essence of Sooner in a 3 minute video.
Do we really need to post “Cowboys Forever”?

I can guarantee you that was never played in Memorial Stadium... “Cowboys Forever” on the other hand...

Jostate

CPTNQUIRK called me a greenhorn
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
Do we really need to post “Cowboys Forever”?

I can guarantee you that was never played in Memorial Stadium... “Cowboys Forever” on the other hand...

Ha, Cowboy Forever lasted about 10 minutes before everyone explained to an old AD he needs to stay in his lane.

Sep 16, 2004
DFW
Ha, Cowboy Forever lasted about 10 minutes before everyone explained to an old AD he needs to stay in his lane.
Somebody edited the Hitler bunker scene from Downfall to include Cowboy Forever. Hilarious! One of my favorite posts of all time. If anyone can find that, I will forever be in your debt.