Way, Way Too early two deep for 2018?

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

JimmytheGreek

Banned
Banned
Sep 20, 2017
Texas
No insight into practice. Just a guess from what I have read, heard and seen in highlight reels.

QB Brown, Sanders
RB Hill, The rest of 'em
FB Finefueiaki, Abbott
TE Woods, Ross
LT Galloway, Hambright
LG Keyes, Joubert
C Wilson, Tyrese Williams
RG Williams, Richards, Noel
RT Jenkins, Richards, Bray
WR Ty Johnson, Greenwood, McKaufman
WR Tylan Wallace, B Johnson
WR McClesky, Wolf
WR Stoner, Frausto

KR Frausto
PR Stoner

DE Brailford, Martin
DT Carter, Smith
DT Daniels, Murray
DE Walterscheid, Owens
LB Phillps, Henry
LB Bundage, Amen
S McGruder, Rodriguez, Sterling
S Mwaniki, Bernard or McKune
S Green, Cook, Flanagan
CB Green, Morton or McKune, Balous
CB Williams, Alexander
So you read, heard, or saw that Brown and Sanders are better than Cornelius? If Sanders doesn’t start, Cornelius will be the back up as Sanders will RS.

CPTNQUIRK

I'm Your Captain!
A/V Subscriber
Nov 20, 2006
In the Boondocks in Creek County, Oklahoma
So you read, heard, or saw that Brown and Sanders are better than Cornelius? If Sanders doesn’t start, Cornelius will be the back up as Sanders will RS.
I can agree with this or I could see Brown backing up Cornelius. Either way Sanders redshirts. If we don’t get Gunnell then Sanders will be poised to be a four year starter.

Oct 27, 2003
McKinney, TX
Visit site
I think opening game Corndog will be our starter. What happens after that will more than likely hinge on his and the teams performance. Wouldn’t be shocked to see Sanders Redshirt burned later in the season much like Rudolph’s.

It will be an interesting year in the Big 12 next year. A lot of the teams will have new untested QBs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CPTNQUIRK

I'm Your Captain!
A/V Subscriber
Nov 20, 2006
In the Boondocks in Creek County, Oklahoma
I think opening game Corndog will be our starter. What happens after that will more than likely hinge on his and the teams performance. Wouldn’t be shocked to see Sanders Redshirt burned later in the season much like Rudolph’s.

It will be an interesting year in the Big 12 next year. A lot of the teams will have new untested QBs.

I doubt the #1 and #2 qbs will get beat up like Dax did. The o-line will be better than in 2014.

Oct 27, 2003
McKinney, TX
Visit site

I doubt the #1 and #2 qbs will get beat up like Dax did. The o-line will be better than in 2014.
That’s the plan. We’ll see.