Way to early Predictions...

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Jun 1, 2008
Oklahoma City, OK
Let's have them.

Who wins the Big 12 in football?
How does your team do?
Will a team from the Big 12 be in the Playoffs?

Mine:

TCU wins Big 12
OU goes 10-3
Big 12 will have TCU in the playoffs.

osuwhit

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
NE OK
Where does the rules state to give your prediction of OU?

No one gives a sh!t what you think OU will do. I want to know what you think your team will do. Who wins the Big 12 and will the Big 12 get a team in the playoff? Not hard Ponca Boy!
Don't tell me my business, devil woman! I do what I want.

CowboyJD

The Voice of Reason...occasionally......rarely
A/V Subscriber
Dec 10, 2004
Ok, that makes no sense.

Bruce Jenner is wanting to be a woman.

But nice try at comedy. ;)
He's already a woman...in a man's body. At least that's what I heard on TV. Republican too.

TCU will likely win.

OSU loses to TCU and that's it. I'm a fan....I don't have to be rational with predictions this early.

TCU goes to playoffs.

Cro

we need some celery and a can of fake snow
A/V Subscriber
Apr 6, 2010
Edmond
He's already a woman...in a man's body. At least that's what I heard on TV. Republican too.

TCU will likely win.

OSU loses to TCU and that's it. I'm a fan....I don't have to be rational with predictions this early.

TCU goes to playoffs.
you guys are gonna confuse @soonerchris1985 ...........................

jobob85

Alcoholistic Sage
A/V Subscriber
Mar 11, 2009
OSU wins the big 12
OSU goes 12-1 after rebounding from a freak loss on 10/17/2015
Yes.

Bruce, did I do that right?

ksupoke

We don't need no, thot kuntrol
A/V Subscriber
Feb 16, 2011
dark sarcasm in the classroom
OSU wins the b12 (correction they tie TCU but are awarded the championship by virtue of a sumo match between the primary donors to the programs) - going into the final rankings they are 4th but a 3 loss Alabama team beats a 4 loss Mizzou in the SEC championship game and leapfrogs OSU, who is left out of the playoffs.

Last edited:

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
Both are undefeated until bedlam. They play an epic battle that ended in a tie and had to be called in Osu's favor after 9 overtimes because mike stoops snapped, ran on to the field, tackled mason and started screaming into his face, spraying spittle into his mouth until his brain hemmoraged and he bled profusely all over his face forcing him to leave the game to go get a rabies shot. Final score 148-148 with osu advancing to the playoff in a semifinal matchup against boise state.

Cro

A/V Subscriber
Apr 6, 2010
Edmond
@TypicalGooner tells us all how disinterested he was coming into this football season, and it's just a game and doesn't really matter to him after ou's season begins to resemble last years...............

OSU goes 11-2
TCU wins big 12
Baylor comes back down to earth.....................
UT is better...............
ou goes 9-3

Cro

A/V Subscriber
Apr 6, 2010
Edmond
Both are undefeated until bedlam. They play an epic battle that ended in a tie and had to be called in Osu's favor after 9 overtimes because mike stoops snapped, ran on to the field, tackled mason and started screaming into his face, spraying spittle into his mouth until his brain hemmoraged and he bled profusely all over his face forcing him to leave the game to go get a rabies shot. Final score 148-148 with osu advancing to the playoff in a semifinal matchup against boise state.
no cheerleader shenanigans?