Watch someone die inside

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Duke Silver

Find safe haven in a warm bathtub full of my jazz.
A/V Subscriber
Sep 17, 2004
Cozy's Bar
She reminds me of the bad lighting chick on Seinfeld except hers is expressions. Sometimes you look at her and she’s not bad looking, then out of nowhere her facial expression changes and it sends shivers up your spine. Never seen anything quite like it.

OrangeFan69

LA Face with an Okla. booty.
A/V Subscriber
Apr 24, 2010
Los Angeles 90046
instagram.com
The green new deal would create enough jobs to wipeout the college debt crisis and get millions of people off the dole.

Medicare for All would destroy the #1 reason for personal bankruptcies and improve the quality of life for a majority of Americans.

Kamala Harris has flaws, but the substance of the video doesn’t support your argument.

Last edited:

Brad M

Wrangler
Jan 16, 2017
Wisconsin
The green new deal would create enough jobs to wipeout the college debt crisis and get millions of people off the dole.

Medicare for All would destroy the #1 reason for personal bankruptcies and improve the quality of life for a majority of Americans.

Kamala Harris has flaws, but the substance of the video doesn’t support your argument.
E13605A2-D9E8-499A-A402-A8F149CD1DA7.jpeg

Jul 23, 2018
USA
I would encourage you to consider the green raw deal from Bastiat's broken-window perspective. The U.S. is currently energy independent, and per-capita CO2 emissions are at 1960 levels.

https://mises.org/library/broken-window-fallacy

Matching your desires in this post, if the left manages to get healthcare and energy under control of the federal government, virtually every aspect of our lives will be regulated from afar and much worse off.