Watch Parties

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Nov 28, 2008
For those of you in The Lou, come to Duffy's in Richmond Heights. Central locale, good service and plenty of dislocated Pokes (besides the owner's kid goes to State! )

Jan 18, 2009
Seattle, WA
thejustinrush.com
Hello Pokes! I moved out to Seattle last year and unfortunately will not be making it to Houston this weekend. I am however having a gathering on my apartment towers roof in our club house, I live Downtown Seattle. If any fellow Pokes in the area would like to come over for the game let me know. We are doing Urban tailgating with the grilling up on the roof and plenty of alcohol for around. I am even going to make our infamous 'Orange Power' (aka Tiger Paws) shots that we have at the tailgate which are still going this season back at campus, just not with us but everyone else prior.

I also posted this on GoPokes.com if you happen to see it over there.

- Justin

seattlepoke

Sheriff
A/V Subscriber
Oct 27, 2008
Singapore
Hello Pokes! I moved out to Seattle last year and unfortunately will not be making it to Houston this weekend. I am however having a gathering on my apartment towers roof in our club house, I live Downtown Seattle. If any fellow Pokes in the area would like to come over for the game let me know. We are doing Urban tailgating with the grilling up on the roof and plenty of alcohol for around. I am even going to make our infamous 'Orange Power' (aka Tiger Paws) shots that we have at the tailgate which are still going this season back at campus, just not with us but everyone else prior.

I also posted this on GoPokes.com if you happen to see it over there.

- Justin
I am around but will be in the throws of major party bs and most likely will miss large portions of the game. Maybe we can connect another Saturday during the season.

PokealypseNow

You Can Dere-Lick My Footballs, Cap-E-Tan
Oct 15, 2008
New to KCMO
WillPhillips.org
I live in Portland and prolly watch it here. but will be in touch with you guys, when I come down Seattle. Good to see boys in Orange in North West
Have you gotten ahold of Gayle and the PDX alumni crew?

They're catching the game at Big Al's in Beaverton.

I'd be there, but I'm going to be out camping for the holiday weekend.