Warren releases DNA analysis that shows she's Native American

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Bowers2

Stackin' Joe's Cups
A/V Subscriber
Jul 31, 2006
Edmond
It shows that she's less Native American than the average white person in the United States. I think this is a win for Trumpster.

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
She has proven that she is less Native American than most people in this country who aren't considered Native American themselves. And the left takes a victory lap....you seriously can't make this up. :lol:

jetman

Federal Marshal
Nov 27, 2004
Edmond Oklahoma

steross

Bookface/Instagran legend
A/V Subscriber
Mar 31, 2004
oklahoma city
It shows that she's less Native American than the average white person in the United States. I think this is a win for Trumpster.
She has proven that she is less Native American than most people in this country who aren't considered Native American themselves. And the left takes a victory lap....you seriously can't make this up. :lol:
How native is the average white person in the US?

steross

A/V Subscriber
Mar 31, 2004
oklahoma city
Or hatred of her because she used her "native american ancestry" to gain advantages in life while the rest of us who have never thought of doing something like that have more native american blood than she does.
What advantages can you get as a white person with no proof or tribal registry? What specific advantages did she get?

Nov 16, 2013
tractor
they don't require a card back east, they don't get the tribal registration thing. She claimed the background so she got treated as a minority. It's stupid.

Jul 20, 2018
What advantages can you get as a white person with no proof or tribal registry? What specific advantages did she get?
"The legitimacy of Warren’s claims to Native American heritage has certainly been challenged by many critics, and it is true that while Warren was at U. Penn. Law School she put herself on the “Minority Law Teacher” list as Native American) in the faculty directory of the Association of American Law Schools, and that Harvard Law School at one time promoted Warren as a Native American faculty member."

Harvard denies that her Indian heritage claim was a reason they hired her. Interesting that they touted that point in the faculty directly.

Feb 11, 2007
Oklahoma City

steross

A/V Subscriber
Mar 31, 2004
oklahoma city
"The legitimacy of Warren’s claims to Native American heritage has certainly been challenged by many critics, and it is true that while Warren was at U. Penn. Law School she put herself on the “Minority Law Teacher” list as Native American) in the faculty directory of the Association of American Law Schools, and that Harvard Law School at one time promoted Warren as a Native American faculty member."

Harvard denies that her Indian heritage claim was a reason they hired her. Interesting that they touted that point in the faculty directly.
Look at the interviews with the family, most of whom are republicans and also claim that heritage based on their family history. Should she have known to not claim that she was NA when she grew up being told she was?

Look, I don't like Warren as a politician because I don't really agree with her politics. But this hatred of people just because of differing political opinions is pretty bad.

All my life I've been told that my family heritage was completely from England and Scotland. My mother is English but was born in India because my grandfather was in the British Army. Well she got dna tested and my mother is 25% Indian. Subcontinent, not native.
Am I a liar when I've been saying all my life that I am just caucasian? Should I be claiming Asian (and the higher test score requirements that sometimes gets you).

This just seems a big to-do over nothing to me. She thought she was native, and at least a little bit is. Her family isn't calling her a liar, they are showing pictures and saying that is their heritage as they learned. She did not get money or anything but was listed as a Native faculty (which helps Harvard as much as her) as she thought she was.

How about we talk about the things she is good at (finding and pointing out the excesses of the financial industry) and the things she is bad about (spending, too much government). This story about her heritage just looks like a bunch of crappy people being crappy.

Last edited:

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
She has proven that she is less Native American than most people in this country who aren't considered Native American themselves. And the left takes a victory lap....you seriously can't make this up.
But to them you can be a guy with 2 X chromosomes.

Sent from my stang5litre Edition 5.0 using Tapatalk

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
Wow her paternal grandparents must have been EXTREMELY bigoted if they wouldn't let their son marry a woman who was 1/512ths Native American.....at that rate, no woman in the country would have been pure enough for their kid. Keep in mind there was no DNA testing back then so her grandparents I guess could tell just by looking. Or maybe Warren is simply lying her ass off.

Mar 11, 2006
Just like I can’t believe Trump doesn’t have handlers to control his late night tweets, I can’t believe Warren’s staff did not forcibly stop her from sending out this video and making a fool of herself. She essentially validated Trump calling her fauxcahontas.