WANTING TO BUY: Anything Dez Bryant Related

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Oct 16, 2005
Golden, Colorado
Hey All,

Just checking to see if anyone has anything associated with Dez Bryant. It can be Dallas or OSU, doesn't matter to me.

Just wanting to build my collection up for the "Bro Cave".

I already have two Dallas jerseys and game worn Jordan XII cleats. Just looking for shirts, OSU memorabilia, posters, cards, etc.

Reply to this thread or PM me with what ya got.

Thanks.

Jan 14, 2007
OKC
Hey All,

Just checking to see if anyone has anything associated with Dez Bryant. It can be Dallas or OSU, doesn't matter to me.

I already have two Dallas jerseys and game worn Jordan XII cleats. Just looking for shirts, OSU memorabilia, posters, cards, etc.

Thanks.
I have a OSU signed Bryant jersey and a OSU logo football signed by him...email me at johnslawns@Hotmail.com

Rack

Federal Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
Hey All,

Thanks.
I have a signed Dallas Cowboys Dez Bryant football from his Rookie season. Under glass never handled mint condition.

Cowboy2U

Federal Marshal
Mar 31, 2008
I have a signed Dallas Cowboys Dez Bryant football from his Rookie season. Under glass never handled mint condition.
Still have that personal IOU from Dez, $1,000,000, but I'm willing to turn loose of it for $500,000 cash.