Walking Dead, Season 8

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

sc5mu93

WeaselMonkey
A/V Subscriber
Oct 18, 2006
Fairfield, CT
Ocean people await the same fate as garbage people. Minus the hamburger.

Lesson to be learned: in the zombie apocalypse, pick a side and stay with it. Garbage people played both. Oceanside plays neither. Same result.

Aaron will witness.

sc5mu93

WeaselMonkey
A/V Subscriber
Oct 18, 2006
Fairfield, CT
honestly, compared to the "honor thy Karl-fest" this episode was pretty decent. stuff happened. It didn't make sense, but it happened.

I actually believe Enid was going to cry when Michone told her to "step [the eff] back." DRAMA!!

bleedinorange

Federal Marshal
Jan 11, 2010
On the highway to heck
honestly, compared to the "honor thy Karl-fest" this episode was pretty decent. stuff happened. It didn't make sense, but it happened.

I actually believe Enid was going to cry when Michone told her to "step [the eff] back." DRAMA!!
Stuff happened with Rick shooting like a stormtrooper having an automatic weapon and a wheel gun at a guy armed with a baseball bat dipped in biter guts and couldn't hit his arse with both hands. He burned through 60 rounds without drawing a drop of blood. His man card is revoked.

Last edited:

bleedinorange

Federal Marshal
Jan 11, 2010
On the highway to heck
Simon is Rick's equal in being a posturing douche bag.. Walking into the ambush was dumbassery. And who was idiotic enough to not think some of the wounded would die and turn? Hell, the series is titled "Walking Dead". Duh. Also, I hate spook shows with kids. They always screw up and get everyone killed but themselves.