Walking Dead, Season 8

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Jul 22, 2011
The Garbage People coming back for next episode. Quick, somebody shoot me in the face!

The tragedy of this show is how great it could be in even moderately capable hands. That's why we all can't stop watching. When it's been good, it's been really fun and compelling tv. I don't know if it even has that potential anymore.

If only TWD could be cancelled now and rebooted on a real network in a few years. Cursing, nudity, coherent plotlines, just imagine the possibilities!

sc5mu93

WeaselMonkey
A/V Subscriber
Oct 18, 2006
Fairfield, CT
I did like the character development of Eugene that went nowhere (he's still a coward). No one else on the show is being developed. Time to kill some people off to allow for the development of other people.

sc5mu93

WeaselMonkey
A/V Subscriber
Oct 18, 2006
Fairfield, CT
Honestly, I wouldn't mind a spinoff on the garbage people to find out what happened to make them so weird. Even the terminus cannibals made some sense..

jetman

Federal Marshal
Nov 27, 2004
Edmond Oklahoma
Eugene is so horrible. Every scene is just him about to cry. Negan has to be just playing him. Because how can you trust a guy that looks like he's just about to break down and cry every time you have a conversation with him? He has the worst poker face in the world. It's blatantly obvious he is hiding something.

Ugh, this show infuriates me. Then with the previews next week, "the shocking ending that everyone will be talking about!" Yep that's how they keep people hooked. Oh, shocking ending, I can't miss that. I feel like I have Stockholm syndrome or something at this point.

jetman

Federal Marshal
Nov 27, 2004
Edmond Oklahoma
I remember when I used to get shocked and feel a slight sense of loss when someone like Hershel died. With this ending, I'm like who cares. Didn't stir an ounce of emotion. It was weak how it was presented too.

Darth Ryno

Territorial Marshal
Jul 26, 2004
Tishomingo, OK
www.sith.ws
FINALLY, they finished an episode right. But WOW. Damn. Wow. My girls are going to be upset.

As for the scene before? WHF RICK?!?! He gets his Colt back and doesn't try to shoot an UNARMED Negan!?!? He runs?!?! Ugh.

jetman

Federal Marshal
Nov 27, 2004
Edmond Oklahoma
FINALLY, they finished an episode right. But WOW. Damn. Wow. My girls are going to be upset.

As for the scene before? WHF RICK?!?! He gets his Colt back and doesn't try to shoot an UNARMED Negan!?!? He runs?!?! Ugh.
Thats what Rick does. He could've taken out Negan and his whole board of leadership on that balcony in the first episode, but didn't. Worked out real well for you Rick.

Sep 9, 2012
I kinda feel like stupidity or stupid actions by people are what keeps this show/story going. Like jetman said, Rick could have killed everyone already. Since he didn't we will have to suffer through the rest of the season, possibly more, of this story line.

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
Is this a drinking game?
not so much....however it has been a Sunday night tradition at our house since season 1. We have a group of TWD watchers over and there is always alcohol involved LOL.

it has since grown to Game of Thrones nights, West World, Stranger Things.....I think it is an excuse for my wife to host a party and we all get to drink while everyone's kids hang out and leave the parents alone!! :lol::lol: