Walking Dead, Season 8

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

sc5mu93

WeaselMonkey
A/V Subscriber
Oct 18, 2006
Fairfield, CT
Very meh. Not horrible but not amazing.

Gabriel should have emptied a mag in Negans face.

Same annoying plot devices (eg character roaming alone) still happening.

Jul 22, 2011
"We've got a big elaborate plan to get in and kill Negan at any cost. NO MATTER WHAT!! Everyone got their machine-guns? Ready! Here comes Negan and all his henchmen out on the loading dock in full view! READY!?? OK!...... let's talk to him for five minutes.
NOW!!! EVERYBODY SHOOT OUT ALL THE WINDOWS! YEEEEAH!!!! BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA!! "

Writing was slightly improved. Directing is still dogshit.
I'll keep watching, because it's a stupid show and I'm stupid.

RxCowboy

Has no Rx for his orange obsession.
A/V Subscriber
Nov 8, 2004
Wishing I was in Stillwater
"We've got a big elaborate plan to get in and kill Negan at any cost. NO MATTER WHAT!! Everyone got their machine-guns? Ready! Here comes Negan and all his henchmen out on the loading dock in full view! READY!?? OK!...... let's talk to him for five minutes.
NOW!!! EVERYBODY SHOOT OUT ALL THE WINDOWS! YEEEEAH!!!! BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA!! "

Writing was slightly improved. Directing is still dogshit.
I'll keep watching, because it's a stupid show and I'm stupid.
Why did they shoot at nothing? I mean, Rick gave an ultimatum and none of them cross over, isn't that reason to kill them?

snuffy

Free Harambe!
Staff
A/V Subscriber
Feb 28, 2007
Oklahoma
Why did they shoot at nothing? I mean, Rick gave an ultimatum and none of them cross over, isn't that reason to kill them?
Make noise to draw in the herd?

Show the saviors that they had lots of bullets to waste without killing anyone?

Any theory I come up with just begs more questions than it answers
The explained this last night, they set the dead to wandering all over their compound killing them and tying them up.

I though it was good, but I can say my expectations are low because last season was so drawn out. I think they need to kill Negan and probably Ezekiel to take the show back to when it was power house.

RxCowboy

Has no Rx for his orange obsession.
A/V Subscriber
Nov 8, 2004
Wishing I was in Stillwater
The explained this last night, they set the dead to wandering all over their compound killing them and tying them up.

I though it was good, but I can say my expectations are low because last season was so drawn out. I think they need to kill Negan and probably Ezekiel to take the show back to when it was power house.
Using the walkers to tie up the rest of the Saviors was a good move, but when you have the chance to shoot Neagin you shoot Neagin.