Walking Dead Season 10 guaranteed to disappoint (IMO)

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

H2Orange

Sitting on the Group W bench
A/V Subscriber
Nov 17, 2007
Edmond
So that was Michonne's send off? She abandons her kids for a quest that she has no real idea of where she's going? She doesn't ask herself if Rick is still alive, why didn't he come back to them?

Stupid Talking Dead in typical Talking Dead fashion played it up like it was such a great end to Michonne's story.

OMG, can this show please just end?
That might have been the worst episode in series history. Michonne deserved a much better send off.

It looked like Rick was being airlifted to some top secret government installation when in reality he just chartered a boat and went fishing for blue marlin in the Gulf Stream.

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
So that was Michonne's send off? She abandons her kids for a quest that she has no real idea of where she's going? She doesn't ask herself if Rick is still alive, why didn't he come back to them?

Stupid Talking Dead in typical Talking Dead fashion played it up like it was such a great end to Michonne's story.

OMG, can this show please just end?
Is she gone for good? It looks to me like she's moving over to Fear and those cowboy people.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

jetman

Federal Marshal
Nov 27, 2004
Edmond Oklahoma
Is she gone for good? It looks to me like she's moving over to Fear and those cowboy people.

I think she'll likely show up in the movie they are supposed to be putting together about what happened to Rick. I can't imagine her going to Fear. That seems like a demotion going to that show.

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
I can't believe the rumor I heard that this all gets blamed on aliens. Such a weak fallback. If it really were aliens they should have had them in the show sooner than the 2nd spinoff.
Just dumb dumb dumb.

cowboyinexile

Have some class
A/V Subscriber
Jun 29, 2004
Fairmont, MN
Welp, now we know Beta used to be a country singer. Now he's an insane ex country and western singer. Carol is borderline section 8. Outside of that, not much of an episode imo.
Sucks to be the dude he killed. Spends a decade surviving this and he ends up being high up enough to be in the group Beta takes to the border. Loses his stuff for 2 seconds when he sees Alphas head and thats it. Gets to walk around for an hour knowing he just got a death sentence and then it's a slow death. He should have started running the minute Beta said can you hear her.

H2Orange

Sitting on the Group W bench
A/V Subscriber
Nov 17, 2007
Edmond
The story arc with Eugene, Lizzy, and Zeke looks like it is going to be pretty lame.

What happened to Darryl's new girlfriend? Did she not survive the cave-in?