Walking Dead Season 10 guaranteed to disappoint (IMO)

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

jetman

Federal Marshal
Nov 27, 2004
Edmond Oklahoma
I just cannot get into the Whisperers. I wish this show would just end. Since I've been with it since episode 1, I can't just give up on it, but I hate myself for a good 10 minutes afterwards when I sit through an episode. I can't ever see it redeeming itself at this point. Changing up the show runner sure didn't help.

bleedinorange

Federal Marshal
Jan 11, 2010
In Pokey's head
Was hoping Carol would put an end to Alpha. There's a masked zombie who's really a zombie. Would like to see someone close to Alpha get bit. Daughter maybe? No such luck. Someone's gonna get bit. The show sucks but I dislike enough characters on it to watch in hopes they get killed.

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
I agree, I wish the whisperers were done. I want them to meet up with the fear people and just become one show. Then work to finding the cause/solution for all of this and then end it. I say 2 seasons of combined show at most, preferably just 1.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

bleedinorange

Federal Marshal
Jan 11, 2010
In Pokey's head
Craptastic couple of shows in a row. I may have to give it up if the writers can't do any better. Been watching just because I always do. Negan being Beta's bitch has been about the end all to beat all. I sense a shark jumping season in play.

jetman

Federal Marshal
Nov 27, 2004
Edmond Oklahoma
What a god awful season. Oh no, our heroes are trapped in a very fake looking cave! This is like 1970's TV at this point. Hopefully no one falls into quicksand when they do escape.

jetman

Federal Marshal
Nov 27, 2004
Edmond Oklahoma
I continue to power through this show because mama didn't raise a quitter. But damn, I don't know how long I can keep it up. This used to be must watch TV for my wife and I, but she quit on it 2 seasons ago. She just goes in the other room and does something else while I'm watching it.

That mid-season premiere was awful.

Oh, and the Whisperers are stupid. Everything about that storyline is ridiculous.

cowboyinexile

Have some class
A/V Subscriber
Jun 29, 2004
Fairmont, MN
I didn't really get this one. Darryl and Alpha had life ending wounds. But Lydia shows up and all is well. Props to Alpha for using her knowledge of walkers to draw Darryl out btw-when it went down I was impressed at the strategy.

Beta just randomly showed up in Alexandria. Cool scene but I don't see how he managed to sneak into the community and bury himself in Dante's grave.

I'm going to have to watch it again because there are many loose ends that just kinda came out of nowhere

H2Orange

Sitting on the Group W bench
A/V Subscriber
Nov 17, 2007
Edmond
I didn't really get this one. Darryl and Alpha had life ending wounds. But Lydia shows up and all is well. Props to Alpha for using her knowledge of walkers to draw Darryl out btw-when it went down I was impressed at the strategy.

Beta just randomly showed up in Alexandria. Cool scene but I don't see how he managed to sneak into the community and bury himself in Dante's grave.

I'm going to have to watch it again because there are many loose ends that just kinda came out of nowhere
Rule #2: The Double Tap – Never assume a zombie is dead. Always make sure with a clean shot to the brain.

jetman

Federal Marshal
Nov 27, 2004
Edmond Oklahoma

I thought he went into an underground tunnel that had an entrance in that broke down Winnebago. The tunnel came up in the graveyard of Alexandria. Which is all insanely ludicious. That's all I know is that he went underground and then it shows him popping up out of that grave.

Oh, and don't you know, all you really need to get over life ending injuries is a couple of hours of sleep. I see in the previews for next week that they are both back at 100%.

bleedinorange

Federal Marshal
Jan 11, 2010
In Pokey's head
Welp, the good guys proved to be totally inept at defending themselves and their "stronghold". Who would have thought of using fire against a wooded fortress? Everyone but them. Out flanked, backed into a box with no means of escape? All of that and I would have kissed the girl. Eugene's such a limp noodle.

bleedinorange

Federal Marshal
Jan 11, 2010
In Pokey's head
Didn't see anything except the last 15 minutes so I don't know the context of what I saw but man, I loved seeing Negan go pure Negan and cut the witches throat. Hopefully that's the end of the whisperers. Had a bit of poetic justice with her biting head delivered to Carol's feet. Best 15 minutes in the last 2 seasons (imo).

H2Orange

Sitting on the Group W bench
A/V Subscriber
Nov 17, 2007
Edmond
Didn't see anything except the last 15 minutes so I don't know the context of what I saw but man, I loved seeing Negan go pure Negan and cut the witches throat. Hopefully that's the end of the whisperers. Had a bit of poetic justice with her biting head delivered to Carol's feet. Best 15 minutes in the last 2 seasons (imo).
I didn't see that one coming.

bleedinorange

Federal Marshal
Jan 11, 2010
In Pokey's head
I didn't see that one coming.
Me neither. That said, it was about time the lame screen play writers ponied up with some wow factor. Hasn't been much since the Whisperers staked Henry's head on the property line. Never dawned on me that Carol was the one who let Negan out. With Gamma's interesting death this was the best killing episode in years.

Last edited:

jetman

Federal Marshal
Nov 27, 2004
Edmond Oklahoma
So that was Michonne's send off? She abandons her kids for a quest that she has no real idea of where she's going? She doesn't ask herself if Rick is still alive, why didn't he come back to them?

Stupid Talking Dead in typical Talking Dead fashion played it up like it was such a great end to Michonne's story.

OMG, can this show please just end?