Walking Dead Season 10 guaranteed to disappoint (IMO)

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

bleedinorange

Federal Marshal
Jan 11, 2010
In Pokey's head
Michonne got down with the head lopping in this episode. I liked the equal opportunity nature of her efforts. Kids, adults, all were welcome to a taste of her blade. Her friend turned out to be a steaming pos. Sick of the Whisperers.

Last edited:

jetman

Federal Marshal
Nov 27, 2004
Edmond Oklahoma
Wow is right! This was the best episode I've seen in a long while. Whisperers turned up the heat to a level above and beyond all the other adversaries. Sets up a good scenario for the finale. Hope the writers don't screw it up.
Yep, I wasn't buying the Whisperers at all in the beginning, but that ending gave them some street cred. Still don't know why anyone would want to be part of that group, but I'm willing to further suspend disbelief since the storyline just got kicked up a notch.

Darth Ryno

Territorial Marshal
Jul 26, 2004
Tishomingo, OK
www.sith.ws
Brutal freaking ending tonight! WOW
I was nearly falling asleep on Sunday when the group walked over the hill to the pikes. WOW.

I was not expecting that and so happy it did happen. I hate to see Erin go... my girls and I met her and talked to her for a good 5-10 minutes in Dallas during her first season when no one was in her line to talk to meet her (Walking Stalker). Just ending 10 people out of the blue though, finally.

Ranks up there with Negan's line-up and the Red Wedding.

RxCowboy

Has no Rx for his orange obsession.
A/V Subscriber
Nov 8, 2004
Wishing I was in Stillwater
Daryl and Carol and Michonne couldn't see that they were walking into a trap??? Really??? And with a flashlight to make it really easy to track them and jabbering the whole way. If they're that stupid how did they survive this long???

And they're facing ONE gun with the crossbow and a bow, and they lay down their weapons for "Owlfuh."

At least Henry got killed. Absolutely no explanation how the whisperers got to him INSIDE the Kingdom, but he was an idiot and needed to die.

How did "Owlfuh" scrub herself clean then dirty herself all up again? And if her daughter was weak why didn't she kill her?

Good night was that awful.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

RxCowboy

Has no Rx for his orange obsession.
A/V Subscriber
Nov 8, 2004
Wishing I was in Stillwater
The guy playing Beta, Ryan Hurst, was Opie in Sons of Anarchy and Bertier in Remember the Titans.

I can see a Beta-Darryl undercard to an Alpha-Carol main event in the future.
*Owlfuh

Worst fake Southern accent ever. I hate fake Southern accents, especially when they add nothing to the story, as in this case.

H2Orange

Sitting on the Group W bench
A/V Subscriber
Nov 17, 2007
Edmond
Daryl and Carol and Michonne couldn't see that they were walking into a trap??? Really??? And with a flashlight to make it really easy to track them and jabbering the whole way. If they're that stupid how did they survive this long???

And they're facing ONE gun with the crossbow and a bow, and they lay down their weapons for "Owlfuh."

At least Henry got killed. Absolutely no explanation how the whisperers got to him INSIDE the Kingdom, but he was an idiot and needed to die.

How did "Owlfuh" scrub herself clean then dirty herself all up again? And if her daughter was weak why didn't she kill her?

Good night was that awful.

:facepalm: If everything that happens in the show bothers you so much, why do you watch it?

Darth Ryno

Territorial Marshal
Jul 26, 2004
Tishomingo, OK
www.sith.ws
Alright, so this season had about 10 good minutes in it which was last week with all the heads on the stakes. Season finale was total meh crap.
I was waiting for something epic to happen in the finale... um.... still waiting...

I believe we will see Danai Gurira get killed off early next season (she is leaving TWD). On to 'Billions', thankfully my DVR still has a quality show saved!!!

jetman

Federal Marshal
Nov 27, 2004
Edmond Oklahoma
I was waiting for something epic to happen in the finale... um.... still waiting...

I believe we will see Danai Gurira get killed off early next season (she is leaving TWD). On to 'Billions', thankfully my DVR still has a quality show saved!!!
They cannot keep this crap going with so many of the main characters leaving. This season absolutely suffered because of it. There is no way they are going to rebound at this point.

H2Orange

Sitting on the Group W bench
A/V Subscriber
Nov 17, 2007
Edmond
That was one of the worst episodes in several seasons. At least the Whisperers had the sense to head south for the winter.

bleedinorange

Federal Marshal
Jan 11, 2010
In Pokey's head
The final episode was a total waste of time. Pure shite. I knew the writers would take the easy way out.

I'm not watching anymore until next season. ;)

Even though this was actually the second half of season 9, I'll stick by the part of my thread title "guaranteed to disappoint".