Wal Mart announces end to selling handgun ammo and allowing Open Carry in stores

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

oks10

Territorial Marshal
Sep 9, 2007
Yukon, OK
You can literally buy cars from Walmart. One of the MOST DANGEROUS items a person can purchase. How irresponsible of Walmart... #thisneedsahashtag

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
People are now activily being criminally charged in the US for having a bump stock the Trump Admin imposed.

A company decides to no longer carry a firearm product and change its policy on op n carry in it's store

And you guys are arguing the store is the one stripping your gun rights!!????!!!

:facepalm:

oks10

Territorial Marshal
Sep 9, 2007
Yukon, OK
People are now activily being criminally charged in the US for having a bump stock the Trump Admin imposed.

A company decides to no longer carry a firearm product and change its policy on op n carry in it's store

And you guys are arguing the store is the one stripping your gun rights!!????!!!

:facepalm:
This thread is barely even two pages long... It wouldn't have taken you any amount of effort to read it before posting this BS statement. Not a single person has said anything remotely similar to what you're accusing here...

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
This thread is barely even two pages long... It wouldn't have taken you any amount of effort to read it before posting this BS statement. Not a single person has said anything remotely similar to what you're accusing here...
Sorry got this confused with a Facebook argument in which people were arguing that Wal Mart was stripping them of their. 2a rights

Instead of you guys...it should say some people

Pisses me off when people are getting mad at stores for doing something completely within their rights regarding guns and ignoring the Govt has actually stripped some gun rights recently

oks10

Territorial Marshal
Sep 9, 2007
Yukon, OK
Sorry got this confused with a Facebook argument in which people were arguing that Wal Mart was stripping them of their. 2a rights

Instead of you guys...it should say some people

Pisses me off when people are getting mad at stores for doing something completely within their rights regarding guns and ignoring the Govt has actually stripped some gun rights recently
Gotcha. I've got a couple people on my FB feed that have the opinion for some reason too but most see it for what it is. It's stupid, does absolutely nothing to solve the issue but it makes them "look" good and they're within their rights to do it. They didn't say you can't carry in-store, just don't open carry. What's funny is in their veiled attempt to look like the "doing the right thing" a lot of left aren't falling for the BS (as they shouldn't, because it is just that, BS).