Wacky news of the day

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Deere Poke

I'd rather be in the woods
A/V Subscriber
Feb 13, 2014
Bixby-Bristow OK
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...eath-powerful-people-infected-thigh-MAYO.html
Husband claims he beat his wife, 57, to death with a concrete block because 'powerful people infected his thigh with MAYONNAISE and it was releasing information to him about the Revolutionary War'
  • Kern County Sheriff Office deputies were called to Nathaniel Robertson, 46, and wife Lidia Robertson's home in Bakersfield on July 11
  • Inside, deputies found the 57-year-old dead after suffering from major trauma
  • They soon identified Robertson as a suspect and arrested him in Oildale, charging him with first degree murder and holding him on a $1million bond
  • He is scheduled back in court on July 31
  • Robertson told authorities that he was fearful of 'powerful people' who were going to abuse his wife
  • He reportedly told authorities that he was on 'ice' - or crystal meth - to help with the difficulty he was having breathing
  • The Oildale native claimed that the people had infected his inner thigh with 'mayonnaise' that was feeding him information on the Revolutionary War
By Dailymail.com Reporter
Published: 21:23 EDT, 25 July 2019 | Updated: 22:35 EDT, 25 July 2019

103 shares

View comments

A man arrested for killing his wife at their California home told authorities that he did it because he had been infected with mayonnaise.
Kern County Sheriff Office deputies were called to Nathaniel Robertson, 46, and wife Lidia Robertson's home in Bakersfield on July 11.
Inside, deputies found the 57-year-old dead after suffering from major trauma.
They soon identified Robertson as a suspect and arrested him in Oildale, charging him with first degree murder and holding him on a $1million bond. He is scheduled back in court on July 31, 23ABC reports.
Scroll down for video

+3

Nathaniel Robertson, 46, claimed that powerful people were after his wife, 57-year-old Lidia Robertson, prompting him to bash her head in with a concrete block earlier in July

23abc Privacy Policy
RELATED ARTICLES

Share this article

Robertson told authorities that he used a piece of concrete between 8 and 12 inches and hit his wife four times in the head, according to the affidavit.
The man also told deputies that he was getting his information from a 'time roll', adding that he didn't understand the science of what he was talking about.

+3

He claimed that the people had infected his inner thigh with 'mayonnaise.' Robertson also said that whatever 'they' put in him was giving him information about the Revolutionary War (stock photo)
Robertson also said that he was fearful of 'powerful people' who were going to abuse his wife. He reportedly told authorities that he was on 'ice' - or crystal meth - to help with the difficulty he was having breathing.
He claimed that the people had infected his inner thigh with 'mayonnaise'.
Robertson also said that whatever 'they' put in him was giving him information about the Revolutionary War, according to Bakersfield.com.
But the man asserted that he loved his wife, calling her his best friend, the police report states. Robertson said that 'things were after her, so I did it first'.
'I didn't want it to be a painful thing,' Robertson added. 'I didn't want to hit her a bunch of times, I wanted to end it, I didn't want her suffering.'
Neighbors say that they heard the couple arguing from the home and witnesses say that they saw Robertson bring the concrete into his home.
Authorities said Robertson pleaded no contest to a misdemeanor charge or corporal injury on a spouse or cohabitant in 1994.

+3

Neighbors say that they heard the couple arguing from their Bakersfield home and witnesses say that they saw Robertson bring the concrete into his home

Jostate

CPTNQUIRK called me a greenhorn
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
The Red Dog!!!!
In a hiatus between HS and OSU, I worked construction with one job being townhomes west of 10th and Council. I was one of two framers that were not part of a small motorcycle gang. On rain days, we waited until 10 or 11 in the job trailer before deciding to call it a day. They always went to the Dog the minute work was called. A few times they goaded me into going. Education of a lifetime is the only way I can describe the surreal experience. An entire culture I had never experienced before. This was a crew that during the company picnic held dog fights and the Red Dog was the preeminent venue for this culture
I once had a job at Sysco for a short time there selling food and supplies to restaurants. I took over a route for some perv who sold to all the nudie bars. I had been to a few on Friday or Saturday nights but I discovered it's a different world at 11:00 am on a Tuesday. You see the D team at those times. I determined then, it's sometimes a fine line between stripping and begging.