Wacky news of the day

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

RxCowboy

Has no Rx for his orange obsession.
A/V Subscriber
Nov 8, 2004
Wishing I was in Stillwater
New Jersey 'mystery pooper' was schools chief, say police

View attachment 60874
Police say they have got to the bottom of the "mystery pooper" investigation

Police hunting a suspect who relieved himself on school grounds "on a daily basis" in the US state of New Jersey have arrested a top education official.

Kenilworth school superintendent Thomas Tramaglini, 42, was detained after investigators set up a sting operation to snare the "mystery pooper".

Police were called after students complained of frequent excrement near their school running track and field.

Mr Tramaglini is charged with lewdness, littering and defecating in public.
In a statement, the Holmdel Township Police Department said they opened an investigation after high school staff and sports coaches reported "they were finding human faeces, on or near the area of the High School track / football field on a daily basis".

According to local media, the superintendent lives about three miles (4.8km) from the Holmdel High School in Monmouth County, 40 miles from New York City.

On Monday at 05:50 local time (09:50 GMT), officers approached the superintendent while he was running at the school track, the scene of the alleged crime.

Mr Tramaglini, who earns nearly $150,000 (£110,000) per year as head of the local education authority, was arrested.

Police officers said they had just observed him in the act.

Vito Gagliardi, a lawyer for the school board, told APP.com that Mr Tramaglini has been "highly regarded" during his three years as head of the local schools.

The superintendent has been placed on paid leave, according to the Kenilworth Public School district.
"Given the nature of those charges, he asked for and was granted a paid leave of absence," the school board wrote on Facebook.

"Leaves can only be without pay in the face of indictments or tenure charges, as a matter of state law."

It is unclear why Mr Tramaglini allegedly did not use toilet facilities.

On Facebook, local residents speculated on his potential motive, with some arguing he should not be punished unless his intent was malicious.

Others questioned whether Mr Tramaglini, if guilty, could have a condition that left him unable to restrain his bowel movements.

Social media jokesters have dubbed the culprit "the super pooper" or the "poopetrator".

www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-43998174
At least he really gives a s**t about his job...

snuffy

Free Harambe!
Staff
A/V Subscriber
Feb 28, 2007
Oklahoma
1525553620325.png

Police in Aurora, Colorado, say Angelique Sanchez heated up what seemed to be urine in a 7-Eleven microwave and caused it to explode. Sanchez was taking a urinalysis test for a job later that day, police say, and told a cop it wasn't real pee. Aurora Police
NATIONAL
She blew up a 7-Eleven microwave while preparing for a drug test, Colorado police say
BY JOSH MAGNESS
018 08:06 AM

Angelique Sanchez left quite the mess at one Colorado 7-Eleven, police say.
The 26-year-old woman walked into the gas station in Aurora on Thursday morning and heated something up in a microwave, according to a police report obtained by KOAA. A clerk at the convenience store told authorities that she heard a loud explosion coming from the microwave — and then watched as Sanchez took a water bottle out of the appliance and started to leave.
Police say the unidentified clerk got a closer look at the microwave and noticed that there was a stinky liquid dripping out of it. That's when she noticed it was "unquestionably urine,"police told NBC4.
The clerk confronted Sanchez and said she would call police if she didn't clean up, according to 9News. Sanchez pushed the liquid out of the microwave and onto the floor, police say, and then left for a urinalysis test she had for a potential job later that day.

Police say they received a call from the clerk shortly after. A cop found Sanchez at a nearby Concentra Health Clinic, police told 9News, and the woman said “she had cleaned up the mess and did not understand the problem."
The officer responded by saying that people heat up food in that microwave, police say, but Sanchez argued that it was actually just fake pee. He explained the microwave that exploded with pee is worth around $500, KOAA reported. She allegedly "scoffed" at the officer, who gave Sanchez a summons for damaged property.
After that, the cop went up to an employee at the clinic and told them to not give Sanchez her urine test. According to KOAA, the clinic prevented her from going through with the test and physical for her potential job.
Comilla Sasson, a medical expert for 9News, explained that Sanchez probably was heating up the urine so it could be body temperature and go undetected during her drug test.
But she added that tests are using more sophisticated methods to catch fake pee.
"We know whatever the ambient temperature is, maybe that’s 70 degrees, whatever the day is." she told 9News. "Now you feel the need to warm it up to body temperature, maybe that would be a reason to put it into a microwave.
"

Mar 23, 2013
View attachment 60922
Police in Aurora, Colorado, say Angelique Sanchez heated up what seemed to be urine in a 7-Eleven microwave and caused it to explode. Sanchez was taking a urinalysis test for a job later that day, police say, and told a cop it wasn't real pee. Aurora Police
NATIONAL
She blew up a 7-Eleven microwave while preparing for a drug test, Colorado police say
BY JOSH MAGNESS

The 26-year-old woman walked into the gas station in Aurora on Thursday morning and heated something up in a microwave, according to a police report obtained by KOAA. A clerk at the convenience store told authorities that she heard a loud explosion coming from the microwave — and then watched as Sanchez took a water bottle out of the appliance and started to leave.
Police say the unidentified clerk got a closer look at the microwave and noticed that there was a stinky liquid dripping out of it. That's when she noticed it was "unquestionably urine,"police told NBC4.
The clerk confronted Sanchez and said she would call police if she didn't clean up, according to 9News. Sanchez pushed the liquid out of the microwave and onto the floor, police say, and then left for a urinalysis test she had for a potential job later that day.

Police say they received a call from the clerk shortly after. A cop found Sanchez at a nearby Concentra Health Clinic, police told 9News, and the woman said “she had cleaned up the mess and did not understand the problem."
The officer responded by saying that people heat up food in that microwave, police say, but Sanchez argued that it was actually just fake pee. He explained the microwave that exploded with pee is worth around $500, KOAA reported. She allegedly "scoffed" at the officer, who gave Sanchez a summons for damaged property.
After that, the cop went up to an employee at the clinic and told them to not give Sanchez her urine test. According to KOAA, the clinic prevented her from going through with the test and physical for her potential job.
Comilla Sasson, a medical expert for 9News, explained that Sanchez probably was heating up the urine so it could be body temperature and go undetected during her drug test.
But she added that tests are using more sophisticated methods to catch fake pee.
"We know whatever the ambient temperature is, maybe that’s 70 degrees, whatever the day is." she told 9News. "Now you feel the need to warm it up to body temperature, maybe that would be a reason to put it into a microwave.
"
1525557070620.png

snuffy

Free Harambe!
Staff
A/V Subscriber
Feb 28, 2007
Oklahoma
Play Stupid Games, Win Stupid Prizes, like a Darwin Award.
Bear mauls to death man who tried to take a selfie with the injured animal
Matthew Diebel, USATODAY Published 10:47 a.m. ET May 7, 2018 | Updated 11:01 a.m. ET May 7, 2018

A man who stopped by the side of the road to click a selfie with an injured bear paid with his life when the animal revived and mauled him to death, according to Indian media reports.
Prabhu Bhatara, who was returning from a wedding in Odisha, a state in eastern India, had exited his vehicle to go to the bathroom when he saw the animal and decided to take a photo with it.
According to the Hindustan Times, although his companions cautioned him against doing so, Bhatara decided to approach the bear. The animal then chased him and fatally mauled him.
“Bhatara died on the spot,” forest ranger Dhanurjaya Mohapatra told the paper.
Meanwhile, the dead man’s fellow passengers used their mobile phones to video the incident rather than trying to rescue him, the paper reported. A stray dog tried to fight with the bear but failed to save the man from the bear’s grip, officials said.

According to India’s Kalinga TV station, the victim’s mutilated body was rescued from the bear after forest officials reached the spot and tranquilized the animal after the Wednesday evening incident.

“The bear is being treated for its injuries,” Mohapatra said.
Researchers have found India had the highest rate of deaths linked to selfies from March 2014 and September 2016, according to The Washington Post. Of 127 reported selfie deaths in that period, 76 occurred in India, a study by researchers from Carnegie Mellon University and Indraprastha Institute of Information Delhi found.
In 2015 alone, the paper reported, Indians taking selfies died while posing in front of an oncoming train, in a boat that tipped over at a picnic, on a cliff that gave way and on the slippery edge of a canal. Also, a Japanese tourist trying to take a selfie fell down steps at the Taj Mahal, suffering fatal injuries.

RxCowboy

A/V Subscriber
Nov 8, 2004
View attachment 60922
NATIONAL
BY JOSH MAGNESS

"
Is she single? Asking for a friend...

snuffy

Free Harambe!
Staff
A/V Subscriber
Feb 28, 2007
Oklahoma
Woman angry at cable TV worker leaves him suspended in truck’s aerial lift

By The Associated Press
Posted at 7:21 AM

RIDGEWOOD, N.J. — Police in New Jersey say a woman got angry at a cable TV worker and left him stranded in the air.

Police said the dispute started in Ridgewood on Monday between a woman and an employee of Optimum, owned by cable provider Altice. The 59-year-old woman turned off the worker’s truck while he was in the lift, leaving him stuck in midair, The (Woodland Park, N.J.) Record reported.

Police said the woman took “utility property” before walking away.

The woman was charged with harassment, false imprisonment, disorderly conduct and criminal trespassing. She was released from custody with a pending court date.

No names have been released.

RxCowboy

A/V Subscriber
Nov 8, 2004
Woman angry at cable TV worker leaves him suspended in truck’s aerial lift

By The Associated Press
Posted at 7:21 AM

RIDGEWOOD, N.J. — Police in New Jersey say a woman got angry at a cable TV worker and left him stranded in the air.

Police said the dispute started in Ridgewood on Monday between a woman and an employee of Optimum, owned by cable provider Altice. The 59-year-old woman turned off the worker’s truck while he was in the lift, leaving him stuck in midair, The (Woodland Park, N.J.) Record reported.

Police said the woman took “utility property” before walking away.

The woman was charged with harassment, false imprisonment, disorderly conduct and criminal trespassing. She was released from custody with a pending court date.

No names have been released.
@snuffy owns wacky news!

Mar 27, 2012
CBS News May 11, 2018, 5:20 AM
Accused stalker speaks out from jail about sending 65,000 texts

Jacqueline Claire Ades speaking to reporters in Phoenix jail on May 10, 2018

KPHO-TV
PHOENIX -- A woman accused of sending a Paradise Valley, Arizona man 65,000 text messages tried to explain her actions in a jailhouse news conference, reports CBS Phoenix affiliate KPHO-TV. "I love him," she said Thursday.
Thirty-one-year-old Jacqueline Claire Ades, of Phoenix, told reporters she met the victim through an online dating service and went out on three dates with him. Police say after the first one, she began sending him thousands of texts, breaking into his home, and showing up at his workplace claiming to be his wife.
"I felt like I met my soulmate and I thought we would just do what everybody else did and we would get married and everything would be fine," Ades said.
She didn't deny the number of texts, but wouldn't get into specifics.
Ades did admit she regrets the nature of some of the messages.
"When you're finding love, not everything is perfect. This was a journey, and I want to apologize because nobody could never be more sorry."
Ades said she never intended to hurt or scare the victim and she doesn't blame him for her incarceration.
"No! I love him!" she exclaimed.
Why did she send so many texts?
"Because it made me find out all my information," she said. "Loving him selflessly brought me his information. Because everybody just wants to take. But if you just give and you don't stop giving, you will all of a sudden receive a lot."
Police say some of the messages Ades sent the victim were threatening.
Among them:
"Don't ever try to leave me... I'll kill you... I don't wanna be a murderer!"
"I hope you die... you rotten filthy Jew."

"I'm like the new Hitler... man was a genius."
"I'd wear your fascia 'n the top of your skull 'n your hands 'n feet."
"Oh, what I would do w/your blood... I'd wanna bathe in it."
During the interview, Ades would answer a question or two, then deflect the next one.
She veered from topic to topic, rambling about Einstein, the Dead Sea, the birth chart of Jesus and the symbolism of the markings on a dollar bill.
At one point, she told a reporter, "I don't want to talk about that. You have negative energy."
Ades was asked directly, "Are you crazy?"
"No," she replied. "I am the person that [sic] discovered love."
When told 65,000 text messages seemed more threatening than loving, she replied, "When you find love, everything is not perfect. I love him."
She was asked if she would now leave the victim alone.
"If he wants me to," she said. If [the victim] wants me to go to jail, I should go to jail."
She then said, "He's the meanest person I've ever met. " But in the next breath, she said, "He's my soulmate."
When asked why she decided to speak to reporters, Ades said, "I have to share the message of love. Everybody has to love each other."
Ades was arrested Tuesday.

She was booked into the Fourth Avenue Jail on charges of threatening, stalking, harassment and failure to appear.
Ades is scheduled to appear in court May 15. She is being held without bond.

Single and looking..... paging @kaboy42

kaboy42

Territorial Marshal
May 2, 2007

KPHO-TV
PHOENIX -- A woman accused of sending a Paradise Valley, Arizona man 65,000 text messages tried to explain her actions in a jailhouse news conference, reports CBS Phoenix affiliate KPHO-TV. "I love him," she said Thursday.
Thirty-one-year-old Jacqueline Claire Ades, of Phoenix, told reporters she met the victim through an online dating service and went out on three dates with him. Police say after the first one, she began sending him thousands of texts, breaking into his home, and showing up at his workplace claiming to be his wife.
"I felt like I met my soulmate and I thought we would just do what everybody else did and we would get married and everything would be fine," Ades said.
"When you're finding love, not everything is perfect. This was a journey, and I want to apologize because nobody could never be more sorry."
Ades said she never intended to hurt or scare the victim and she doesn't blame him for her incarceration.
"Because it made me find out all my information," she said. "Loving him selflessly brought me his information. Because everybody just wants to take. But if you just give and you don't stop giving, you will all of a sudden receive a lot."
Among them:

During the interview, Ades would answer a question or two, then deflect the next one.
She veered from topic to topic, rambling about Einstein, the Dead Sea, the birth chart of Jesus and the symbolism of the markings on a dollar bill.
At one point, she told a reporter, "I don't want to talk about that. You have negative energy."
When told 65,000 text messages seemed more threatening than loving, she replied, "When you find love, everything is not perfect. I love him."
"If he wants me to," she said. If [the victim] wants me to go to jail, I should go to jail."
She then said, "He's the meanest person I've ever met. " But in the next breath, she said, "He's my soulmate."
When asked why she decided to speak to reporters, Ades said, "I have to share the message of love. Everybody has to love each other."

She was booked into the Fourth Avenue Jail on charges of threatening, stalking, harassment and failure to appear.

I'm slightly aroused.

BUT much more terrified! :runaway: Besides, I have no more room in my sexual fantasy catalog as Big Red takes up every.single.slot. I want crazy... NOT CRAZY. KnowhatImsayin? :derp:

sc5mu93

WeaselMonkey
A/V Subscriber
Oct 18, 2006
Fairfield, CT
Play Stupid Games, Win Stupid Prizes, like a Darwin Award.
Bear mauls to death man who tried to take a selfie with the injured animal
Matthew Diebel, USATODAY Published 10:47 a.m. ET May 7, 2018 | Updated 11:01 a.m. ET May 7, 2018

A man who stopped by the side of the road to click a selfie with an injured bear paid with his life when the animal revived and mauled him to death, according to Indian media reports.
Prabhu Bhatara, who was returning from a wedding in Odisha, a state in eastern India, had exited his vehicle to go to the bathroom when he saw the animal and decided to take a photo with it.
According to the Hindustan Times, although his companions cautioned him against doing so, Bhatara decided to approach the bear. The animal then chased him and fatally mauled him.
“Bhatara died on the spot,” forest ranger Dhanurjaya Mohapatra told the paper.
Meanwhile, the dead man’s fellow passengers used their mobile phones to video the incident rather than trying to rescue him, the paper reported. A stray dog tried to fight with the bear but failed to save the man from the bear’s grip, officials said.

According to India’s Kalinga TV station, the victim’s mutilated body was rescued from the bear after forest officials reached the spot and tranquilized the animal after the Wednesday evening incident.

“The bear is being treated for its injuries,” Mohapatra said.
Researchers have found India had the highest rate of deaths linked to selfies from March 2014 and September 2016, according to The Washington Post. Of 127 reported selfie deaths in that period, 76 occurred in India, a study by researchers from Carnegie Mellon University and Indraprastha Institute of Information Delhi found.
In 2015 alone, the paper reported, Indians taking selfies died while posing in front of an oncoming train, in a boat that tipped over at a picnic, on a cliff that gave way and on the slippery edge of a canal. Also, a Japanese tourist trying to take a selfie fell down steps at the Taj Mahal, suffering fatal injuries.
Freaking stray dog helps, humans video his mauling and death. Praying for great meteor impact soon.

Mar 23, 2013

KPHO-TV
Among them:

She's not crazy, she's just a little unwell.