Vote Vanessa Shippy for Senior CLASS Award

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Mar 27, 2012
Wishing I was in Stillwater
I voted a few times. It says you can vote again tomorrow but you can vote again if you refresh. You can vote for 3 so if you vote for Vanessa and the two other lowest vote getters. You lower the % of votes for those in front of her as well as add to her total.

Oct 7, 2015
St. Elmo, CO
Well, I don't really know her, but I have a couple of questions before I cast my vote.

Can she open a bottle of wine without breaking the cork? Does she rock a bikini? Can she cook more than one decent meal? Does she require the toilet seat to be down at all times (outside of current use)? Does she fart in her sleep, then deny it the next morning if confronted? Is she messier than you and make piles of dirty clothing all over the house? Is she an "over" or an "under" woman when it comes to putting on a new roll of toilet paper?

Oh, sure -- she can be all smart and cute, helps out in the community and super athletic, but these are the hard questions she'd be getting from Morley Safer on 60 Minutes.

Get back to me.

Feb 4, 2016
florida
Well, I don't really know her, but I have a couple of questions before I cast my vote.

Can she open a bottle of wine without breaking the cork? Does she rock a bikini? Can she cook more than one decent meal? Does she require the toilet seat to be down at all times (outside of current use)? Does she fart in her sleep, then deny it the next morning if confronted? Is she messier than you and make piles of dirty clothing all over the house? Is she an "over" or an "under" woman when it comes to putting on a new roll of toilet paper?

Oh, sure -- she can be all smart and cute, helps out in the community and super athletic, but these are the hard questions she'd be getting from Morley Safer on 60 Minutes.

Get back to me.
Trying to be funny but failing miserably

skirtguy

We gotta go!
Staff
A/V Subscriber
May 4, 2008
Stillwater, OK
www.twitter.com

Can she open a bottle of wine without breaking the cork? She doesn't drink...it's softball season!

Does she rock a bikini? .......

Can she cook more than one decent meal? She's a great cook!

Does she require the toilet seat to be down at all times (outside of current use)? She doesn't, but I'm a gentleman and put it down.

Does she fart in her sleep, then deny it the next morning if confronted? She's never farted...ever.

Is she messier than you and make piles of dirty clothing all over the house? I'm the messy one.

Is she an "over" or an "under" woman when it comes to putting on a new roll of toilet paper? Over!!

Get back to me.

Feb 27, 2018
Tulsa
www.tulsaworld.com
Oklahoma State

Record: 27-11, 6-2 Big 12

Looking ahead: The Cowgirls moved their Big 12 series at Kansas up to a Thursday doubleheader and a Friday afternoon game to try to beat bad weather in Lawrence. UT Arlington visits Stillwater at 5:30 p.m. Tuesday, and the Cowgirls play at Missouri State on Wednesday.

Thursday sweep: The Cowgirls swept the doubleheader at KU, winning 2-1 in nine innings and 7-0. In Game 1, OSU scored an unearned run in the ninth. Madi Sue Montgomery had an RBI single in the first. Logan Simunek (7-3) entered in the seventh and held KU to two hits and no runs in 2⅓ innings. In Game 2, Montgomery was 3-for-4 with three RBIs and Emmie Robertson (9-4) threw a three-hitter.
Link

Notable: Vanessa Shippy is hitting .459 :)