Videos from yesterday....

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

OP 9000

Administrator
Staff
A/V Subscriber
Oct 13, 2003
Stillwater, OK
www.orangepower.com
Just in case anyone missed any of these:

Coleman Scott Press Conference:

Mike Gundy Press Conference:

Big 12 Media Day Video Snippits:
(Note: The audio is low on purpose, this is a day for the media, we let them do their thing. We'll do more stuff ourselves at fan appreciation day and during spring camp)

Rack

Federal Marshal
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
Those guys are all great reps of our school but I really love Cooper and the way he has always handled this kind of thing. I met him at the fan day years ago and the way he interacted with my son was priceless...Class guy and a wonderful rep of our school. It's going to be great to see all his hard work pay off as a starter this year. I think he's going to surprise some people. Also love that Richette Jones is still around the program…also a class act and a guy who never quit despite his physical issues early on…just a great example of never quit.

PistolChad

Galaxy Stranger
A/V Subscriber
Jun 23, 2004
What was the guy yelling in the background of Gundy's interview?

Was it that WVU mascot?

Philranger

Territorial Marshal
Oct 6, 2010
Owasso
Why is Richetti doing interviews? Does he work for OSU communications now? :confused:
He must be. He's been interviewed for the DOK and been on the Sports Animal a couple times recently. Given what I've heard about his demeanor and personality, media is probably a pretty good career path for him.

Maybe we can get lucky and have the Sam Mayes/Richetti Jones power hour on the SA soon.

bacowboy

Territorial Marshal
Nov 4, 2004
BA
He must be. He's been interviewed for the DOK and been on the Sports Animal a couple times recently. Given what I've heard about his demeanor and personality, media is probably a pretty good career path for him.

Maybe we can get lucky and have the Sam Mayes/Richetti Jones power hour on the SA soon.

That would be awesome. Can you imagine the ou fans if that happened?

Poke4Real

Territorial Marshal
Sep 12, 2006
Third Coast
Richetti is working for OSU right now. He accompanied Gavin Lang, OSU's media relations guy, to the Big 12 Media Days in hopes of networking with other broadcast types down there and maybe jump start a career. I hope Richetti sticks with OSU and serves as a sort of sideline reporter, but I wish him well wherever he ends up.

StillwaterMan

Beers and loud noises
A/V Subscriber
Jan 5, 2010
Wheres the food at?

As long as he can hold on to the mic...........:lol:

cowboyethics344

Federal Marshal
Apr 2, 2008
Shocked and stunned to read that page and a half. Much insecurity over oSu right now.
This dandy "The local media gives Wes Lunt more credit than I've ever seen from a freshman. This is a team that will prob be lucky to win 6 games. They got the same treatment last year when we we're defending champs."

Haha Keep thinking that! LMFAO

Rack

Federal Marshal
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
This dandy "The local media gives Wes Lunt more credit than I've ever seen from a freshman. This is a team that will prob be lucky to win 6 games. They got the same treatment last year when we we're defending champs."

Haha Keep thinking that! LMFAO
Does this guy even know that last year they were picked 1st pre season and we were picked 3rd in our own conference (not the country where we finished). He's also failed to pay attention. However, it was refreshing to see at least one or two sooners telling the guy who said they should treat our fans like dogcrap to pipe down.