Verification Email Failures

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Oct 30, 2007
A couple months ago I updated the email address on my profile. Apparently when you do this, you have to re-verify your account through email before you can post again. The email verifications don't seem to be working though.

I tried resending the verification email several times. I tried using different email addresses. I tried to contact someone through the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page. I even tried to set up a second account so that I could contact someone about the issue. But nothing worked. I never did receive a verification email, but my account was re-activated a few days ago.

@CasperPoke11 I'm not sure how the email verification system works, but you might want to look into this. There's no telling how many potential new members have walked away because they couldn't get their accounts verified.

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
A couple months ago I updated the email address on my profile. Apparently when you do this, you have to re-verify your account through email before you can post again. The email verifications don't seem to be working though.

I tried resending the verification email several times. I tried using different email addresses. I tried to contact someone through the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page. I even tried to set up a second account so that I could contact someone about the issue. But nothing worked. I never did recieve a verification email, but my account was re-activated a few days ago.

@CasperPoke11 I'm not sure how the email verification system works, but you might want to look into this. There's no telling how many potential new members have walked away because they couldn't get their accounts verified.
When you setup the 2nd account it couldn't send verification for that one either?