UT's gift...someone please explain last minute of 4th

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Cowboy2U

Federal Marshal
Mar 31, 2008
Yup, and still a better clock manager than the mullet.
Haaaahahahaha, Good one laptop boy, kicking again to the fastest player in the country, with a defense that looked like swiss cheese and "he's still better than the mullet"...you are truly an embarrassment to your parents, football and your own ego.

Dec 8, 2013
Houston
Haaaahahahaha, Good one laptop boy, kicking again to the fastest player in the country, with a defense that looked like swiss cheese and "he's still better than the mullet"...you are truly an embarrassment to your parents, football and your own ego.
We've seen it over and over from the mullet, and most recently the UT game, complete mismanagement of the clock, lucky to get away with that one.

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
Speaking of clock management, Kick it again Bob
It’s funny how you guys get so much mileage outta one Bedlam victory.

If you want piss poor clock management in Bedlam, you needn’t look any further than last year. Gundy gets the ball back before halftime with time to score. He decides to run out the clock and go into halftime with his tail between his legs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dec 8, 2013
Houston
It’s funny how you guys get so much mileage outta one Bedlam victory.

If you want piss poor clock management in Bedlam, you needn’t look any further than last year. Gundy gets the ball back before halftime with time to score. He decides to run out the clock and go into halftime with his tail between his legs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yep TG, I was about to respond on the one bedlam victory "the punt". Pokes need to replay the 4th qtr last minute of the UT game....no clock management at all, a real head scratcher....lucky Pokes.