UT's gift...someone please explain last minute of 4th

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Oct 27, 2003
McKinney, TX
Visit site
Texas QB with the "it" factor has brain farted on the last play of the game 2 weeks in a row. I was praying that we didn't hurt him and have face someone that could throw a football.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apr 20, 2013
Bakersfield, CA
Texas QB with the "it" factor has brain farted on the last play of the game 2 weeks in a row. I was praying that we didn't hurt him and have face someone that could throw a football.

I thought it was very interesting how similar the last two games have ended for Texas.

osuwhit

Cutting the grass and listening to Van Halen rap.
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
KCMO
With Rudy at QB, plenty of time left, Gundy runs it? And punts back to UT? I dont get it. Pokes gave UT two chances to win it...I would say some luck was involved.
Their offense has one successful drive result in 3. That's it.

Nov 16, 2013
tractor
With Rudy at QB, plenty of time left, Gundy runs it? And punts back to UT? I dont get it. Pokes gave UT two chances to win it...I would say some luck was involved.
Its obvious, Gundy has been reading Orangepower, saw you, the Typical Gooner and MT talking about QB1 and decided, in a very unMulleted moment, that you guys are indeed fb geniuses and decided to run the crap out of it. Of course Urinich was in the press box screaming "I want to throw" in a tantrum equal to Mikey Stoops, but the Mullet said, "Nope, the goon trolls on Orange Power have led me to believe running is the best option"

Dec 8, 2013
Houston
Its obvious, Gundy has been reading Orangepower, saw you, the Typical Gooner and MT talking about QB1 and decided, in a very unMulleted moment, that you guys are indeed fb geniuses and decided to run the crap out of it. Of course Urinich was in the press box screaming "I want to throw" in a tantrum equal to Mikey Stoops, but the Mullet said, "Nope, the goon trolls on Orange Power have led me to believe running is the best option"
trolls? You'd go into a fetal position and start sucking your thumb of no one showed up for "bedlam and flame", that IS what this forum is for, right moron?:lol:

Nov 16, 2013
tractor
trolls? You'd go into a fetal position and start sucking your thumb of no one showed up for "bedlam and flame", that IS what this forum is for, right moron?:lol:
don't take it so personal, ask a smart ass question get a smart ass answer. Once again you prove there ain't no douche without an o and a u is there? I am impressed you right fetal correctly. Did you mean to say if no one showed up as in I would be disappointed or did you mean to say if one showed up I would wet down my leg like you just did in offense? Either way is fine with me, don't be so butt hurt.

Dec 8, 2013
Houston
don't take it so personal, ask a smart ass question get a smart ass answer. Once again you prove there ain't no douche without an o and a u is there? I am impressed you right fetal correctly. Did you mean to say if no one showed up as in I would be disappointed or did you mean to say if one showed up I would wet down my leg like you just did in offense? Either way is fine with me, don't be so butt hurt.
Ha, havent heard that one before, you're witty.

Cowboy2U

Federal Marshal
Mar 31, 2008
And Gundy has a long sordid history with being a terrible game manager

Not even close to as long as you've run your mouth here with your moronic comments. Jes, take a sleeping pill, shut your mouth while you still can.