USMNT

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Pokes28

Staff
A/V Subscriber
Oct 26, 2003
Carl Junction, MO
facebook.com
I'm sure it is just lip service, but at least US Soccer has agreed to have some open meetings with the American Outlaws. There are a lot of current issues that aren't being talked about. Hopefully this allows for somebody to actually ask some tough questions and get some answers. Odds are it will still be the same old coach speak, AKA saying nothing, but there is a chance that some of the reasons for decisions can be made.

In good news (Lord knows we need it), Sergino Dest has chosen to play for the US over the Netherlands. Part of that is that he'll have a much less competition. We certainly need some talent at the RB position. I do wish he was taller than 5'9" tall. But he is young and shows a lot of promise playing for Ajax.

Pokes28

Staff
A/V Subscriber
Oct 26, 2003
Carl Junction, MO
facebook.com
btw I was kind of hoping that if the decision was made to fire GB that they would let Tab Ramos take over. Seems that ship has sailed with him going to Houston. Good for him. But bad for USMNT.
There is no way GB would be fired with only a year on the job. Ramos is still very likely our next head coach. i hate this for our under 20s, but it is great for Tab. He gets a chance to show what he can do with the Houston job (a very tough place to be a winner) and build his resume.