Uniform Prediction McNeese (is a state??)

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

pokes16

Territorial Marshal
Oct 16, 2003
Tulsa
It’s forecast to be 90 today at 6 pm in Stillwater. Supposed to be hotter on Saturday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes, but it is the direct sunlight that is the issue with Black. Should not be a problem at 6pm on the field.

Rack

Federal Marshal
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
Yes, but it is the direct sunlight that is the issue with Black. Should not be a problem at 6pm on the field.
It will likely be over 100 on the field at 6pm so it would be an issue at least for the first quarter...always seems crazy to me to wear black in the heat...especially on ones head while playing football.

pokes16

Territorial Marshal
Oct 16, 2003
Tulsa
It will likely be over 100 on the field at 6pm so it would be an issue at least for the first quarter...always seems crazy to me to wear black in the heat...especially on ones head while playing football.
Probably more like 120. FWIW my son is a volunteer for the athletic dept. They were told that for really hot afternoon (2:30 type) games not to wear shoes they really like on the turf as they have a tendency to melt!!! :eek:

Aug 7, 2006
Probably more like 120. FWIW my son is a volunteer for the athletic dept. They were told that for really hot afternoon (2:30 type) games not to wear shoes they really like on the turf as they have a tendency to melt!!! :eek:
Yeah, it's crazy how hot the turf can get. The newer stuff isn't as bad as it was a decade or so ago though.

Nov 8, 2013
This.

For early season home games against blah opponents, it's almost always the basic white-orange-white with no bells/whistles.
How many of each uniform do we have? For home openers against weaker opponents, do we suit up more players? Do we stick with traditional W/O/W due to a larger inventory of those uniforms?

Rack

Federal Marshal
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
How many of each uniform do we have? For home openers against weaker opponents, do we suit up more players? Do we stick with traditional W/O/W due to a larger inventory of those uniforms?
I think the combinations are infinite and they make them for nearly every game. Not sure we ever wear the same uni twice these days.

pokes16

Territorial Marshal
Oct 16, 2003
Tulsa
I think the combinations are infinite and they make them for nearly every game. Not sure we ever wear the same uni twice these days.
We do suit up more players at home. We have black, orange, white, and gray with different lids to match and can change facemasks/logos as well.