Uniform Poll - Gray / Black / Gray - Game 9 (Kansas State) Poll

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Do you like Gray / Black / Gray?

• Love Them! I want to see them at least once every season!

Votes: 95 54.6%
  • Like Them. Keep them in the rotation and we'll see them every 3-4 seasons.

Votes: 69 39.7%
  • Hate Them! I never want to see this uniform combination again!

Votes: 10 5.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OrangeAggie

Assistant to the Moderater
A/V Subscriber
Feb 6, 2004
Edmond
I thought they looked sweet. I've thought every uniform combination has looked sweet though, with the exception of week 1.

Aug 26, 2008
Sidney, Montana
I voted every 3-4 seasons, but I'm kind of in between that and every season. I thought they looked great, I'm just not sure they need to be an every-season kind of staple. I've got no problem seeing them with regularity though.

cpayton

Wrangler
Nov 6, 2011
Denver, CO
yep, pretty awesome. I really want to see ALL ORANGE for Bedlam. Orange pants, orange jerseys, orange socks, orange cleats, don't think we have an orange helmet though. go with the Rickie Fowler look, show em' a prettier color than crimson, haha

Sep 3, 2004
Arlington TX
I still can't get behind the gray pants, even though they did look nice with the black top. The Gray shirts are god awful, and the gray pants at TAMU looked almost brown on tv :( I really miss the clean orange tops and white bottoms of the past. Its weird to scream Orange Power when the team is in black or gray.

We need some kind of all orange for Bedlam, helmets would be SWEET but probably won't happen

Nov 12, 2008
I think the black/black/grey would also look really sharp and black/black/white is going to look great as well

The black/black/orange has been my favorite so far but I'm looking forward to black/orange/black for bedlam (I'm guessing).

OrangeAggie

Assistant to the Moderater
A/V Subscriber
Feb 6, 2004
Edmond
I still can't get behind the gray pants, even though they did look nice with the black top. The Gray shirts are god awful, and the gray pants at TAMU looked almost brown on tv :( I really miss the clean orange tops and white bottoms of the past. Its weird to scream Orange Power when the team is in black or gray.

We need some kind of all orange for Bedlam, helmets would be SWEET but probably won't happen
Sounds like you need a new TV.