Ukraine official says they are ready to investigate Biden's son if Trump ask

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Pokey

Territorial Marshal
Sep 13, 2013
Left field
For those not paying attention, we are hip deep in a cold civil war, with the aggressors being the left and the anti-Trumpers attacking those whom they suspect even a whiff of having voted for Trump in 2016.

Marriages have split up, children's lives have been threatened (mini-AOC and the Kentucky Catholic school kid), people have been outed as Trump voters to their employers with the intent of robbing them of their livelihood, CNN and MSNBC have hunted down individuals making memes about them and doxxed them on their prime-time broadcasts...the list goes on. Not to mention violent campus harassment, stalking, and faculty red-lettering of students because of politics.

I am usually pretty quiet about politics on Facebook, but I've been deleted from leftist, Trump-deranged friends I once had reasonably good relationships with only because they suspect I may have voted for Trump.

I hope the TDS crowd is comfortable in the reality that they are only hardening people's resolve, and that employer you have outed that person to way more often than not could give two shitz about the employee's political leanings as long as it doesn't interfere with the work place.
IMHO you are nuttier than pecan pie, now take your meds. Lol

StillwaterTownie

Federal Marshal
Jun 18, 2010
Where else but Stillwater
I disagree with the fact no one cares as well. People are pissed on both sides, so someone cares. The games have been going on since before he was elected. He was the duly elected president and has been met with opposition at every turn. The Liberals are so up in arms with TDS that they are unhinged. Hell from the Biden video to the Pelosi video where she talked about bringing the impeachment of Clinton. Pelosi in her speech before the Clinton impeachment
Why care when you don't know what is true and what is fake?

StillwaterTownie

Federal Marshal
Jun 18, 2010
Where else but Stillwater
If you think people don't care about rogue agents of the Democrat party, the media, and the hard left subverting the republic, then you might be a retarded person. And a dipshiz passive-aggresive one at that.
LOL, if I want to be entertained about that prospect, I'll take a listen to Alex Jones and his crazy co-hort. Don't forget there is the Supreme Court where the left doesn't rule.

We won't have a civil until the moochers don't get their welfare help anymore from the government because the economy is so far gone that it can't bring in enough revenue to make interest payments on debt. We're far from there.

Jul 22, 2011
Kamala Harris trying to get back into Biden's good graces for that VP slot.
I guess ol' Joe wasn't interested in the "Willie Brown Deluxe Package"

https://twitter.com/tperry518/status/1178124124712919040

1569773656056.png

Deere Poke

I'd rather be in the woods
A/V Subscriber
Feb 13, 2014
Bixby-Bristow OK
Considering how dearly you are opposed to doing anything about climate change, surely you don't mind in the least that Greta Thunberg is getting ridiculed as brainwashed and threatened.
I believe what the IPCC tells me about climate change. If you are silly enough to ignore them that's your fault. Here's a hint they have said on numerous occasions what they are proposing as a cure has nothing to do with the climate.

Deere Poke

A/V Subscriber
Feb 13, 2014
Bixby-Bristow OK
For those not paying attention, we are hip deep in a cold civil war, with the aggressors being the left and the anti-Trumpers attacking those whom they suspect even a whiff of having voted for Trump in 2016.

Marriages have split up, children's lives have been threatened (mini-AOC and the Kentucky Catholic school kid), people have been outed as Trump voters to their employers with the intent of robbing them of their livelihood, CNN and MSNBC have hunted down individuals making memes about them and doxxed them on their prime-time broadcasts...the list goes on. Not to mention violent campus harassment, stalking, and faculty red-lettering of students because of politics.

I am usually pretty quiet about politics on Facebook, but I've been deleted from leftist, Trump-deranged friends I once had reasonably good relationships with only because they suspect I may have voted for Trump.

I hope the TDS crowd is comfortable in the reality that they are only hardening people's resolve, and that employer you have outed that person to way more often than not could give two shitz about the employee's political leanings as long as it doesn't interfere with the work place.
As long as economic prosperity continues there is little chance of a civil war.

You are correct people are getting pissed but i believe they will continue to try to fix it at the ballot box until the monster that is the unfunded debt finally crashes down.

Feb 7, 2007
Denver
As long as economic prosperity continues there is little chance of a civil war.

You are correct people are getting pissed but i believe they will continue to try to fix it at the ballot box until the monster that is the unfunded debt finally crashes down.
The president is bringing up civil war too. He is also threatening the whistle blower. Somehow though Trump supporters will still blame the Left for being unhinged when they are using normal channels of the law.

NotOnTV

BRB -- Taking an okie leak
Sep 14, 2010
Gondor
I guess now the idiot left is claiming that the Biden comments about withholding "the billion dollars" is due to the fact that the original Ukrainian prosecutor was stonewalling the corruption investigation, not the he was targeting crackhead Hunter specifically. LOL.

Deere Poke

A/V Subscriber
Feb 13, 2014
Bixby-Bristow OK
The president is bringing up civil war too. He is also threatening the whistle blower. Somehow though Trump supporters will still blame the Left for being unhinged when they are using normal channels of the law.
Trump is being pretty nice about it. The entire thing doesn't even fall under whistle blower protection statutes. If he wanted he could simply cuff and stuff the guy for leaking classified information like Obama did with all the whistle blowers that came out during his admin.

Pokey

Territorial Marshal
Sep 13, 2013
Left field
Trump is being pretty nice about it. The entire thing doesn't even fall under whistle blower protection statutes. If he wanted he could simply cuff and stuff the guy for leaking classified information like Obama did with all the whistle blowers that came out during his admin.
Whatsboutism isn’t going to stop impeachment proceedings or change the laws regarding witness intimidation or whistleblower protection.

Deere Poke

A/V Subscriber
Feb 13, 2014
Bixby-Bristow OK
Whatsboutism isn’t going to stop impeachment proceedings or change the laws regarding witness intimidation or whistleblower protection.
Putting out hearsay information that happened to be wrong about a completely legal call between two heads of state doesn't fall under any known whistle blower protections. Look it up.

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
I cannot wait to hear you the next time a Democrat is in the White House. You won't be able to help yourself.....you will defend anything and everything that person does by bringing up Trump. And you will have complete amnesia that you ever uttered the word whataboutism.

Pokey

Territorial Marshal
Sep 13, 2013
Left field
I cannot wait to hear you the next time a Democrat is in the White House. You won't be able to help yourself.....you will defend anything and everything that person does by bringing up Trump. And you will have complete amnesia that you ever uttered the word whataboutism.
You must consider yourself some kind of prophet. Do I have to wait long until this reprehensible abomination is out of the Whitehouse?