Ukraine official says they are ready to investigate Biden's son if Trump ask

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Nov 6, 2010
If you think we're close to another civil war, you're a retarded person.
Agreed. The average American couldn't go a day without a meal or their anti depressants or their favorite TV show. No way enough of them are getting off the couch to start killing each other over anything, myself included, for there to be a war. Now I do think it is practically inevitable that the union is going to break up soon, it just won't be violent this time.

John C

Deputy
A/V Subscriber
Oct 13, 2011
Agreed. The average American couldn't go a day without a meal or their anti depressants or their favorite TV show. No way enough of them are getting off the couch to start killing each other over anything, myself included, for there to be a war. Now I do think it is practically inevitable that the union is going to break up soon, it just won't be violent this time.
This Russian has been predicting this for 20 years. Actually, I don’t know if he is still alive. Anyway, he predicted the financial panic of 2008 would cause it. Looks like he was wrong on that account. He first made the prediction in the late 1990s, so he is at least as accurate as Al Gore. Also, he said if the US splits up it would provide Russia with the opportunity to take back Alaska. Who gets Greenland if we split up? ;)

53B5B7FA-143A-4C18-BAB6-8458682CC01D.png

SLVRBK

Johnny 8ball's PR Manager
Staff
A/V Subscriber
Oct 16, 2003
Katy, TX
Ok end of story , Game over! The media outlets know and tell the truth always. for example see above tweet about CNN.
Oh you mean the former prosecutor who was brought in after the other one was fired after pressure from Biden? Because that's who that story is about.
So in other words Biden lied when he bragged about getting the prosecutor fired?

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
The prosecutor of this story is the one that followed the one biden wanted fired so of course he didn't find wrong doing. The guy was hand picked.

Before we get to far ahead of our ski's, this is what the whistle blower complaint has to say about the prosecutor quoted in Binman's post

In late March 2019 Ukrainian Prosecutor General made allegations that:
1. Ukrainian Gov't Officials (including the head of the anticorruption bureau) had interfered with the 2016 US Presidential Election in collaboration with the DNC and US Embassy.
2. That the US Ambassador Yavanovitch had obstructed the investigation and provided a "do not prosecute" list to Ukrainian gov't and blocked Ukrainian prosecutors from travelling to the US to present their evidence.
3. That VP Biden had pressured the previous Ukrainian Pres to quash investigation into the company where his son was a Director.

Nov 6, 2010
This Russian has been predicting this for 20 years. Actually, I don’t know if he is still alive. Anyway, he predicted the financial panic of 2008 would cause it. Looks like he was wrong on that account. He first made the prediction in the late 1990s, so he is at least as accurate as Al Gore. Also, he said if the US splits up it would provide Russia with the opportunity to take back Alaska. Who gets Greenland if we split up? ;)

View attachment 73537
I don't think there is any secret that this is official Russian policy as well. Same with Brexit. They've figured out that actual war in the nuclear age is obsolete, and are winning by the slow dissolution of any and all alliances that have thwarted their national interests.

NotOnTV

BRB -- Taking an okie leak
Sep 14, 2010
Gondor
For those not paying attention, we are hip deep in a cold civil war, with the aggressors being the left and the anti-Trumpers attacking those whom they suspect even a whiff of having voted for Trump in 2016.

Marriages have split up, children's lives have been threatened (mini-AOC and the Kentucky Catholic school kid), people have been outed as Trump voters to their employers with the intent of robbing them of their livelihood, CNN and MSNBC have hunted down individuals making memes about them and doxxed them on their prime-time broadcasts...the list goes on. Not to mention violent campus harassment, stalking, and faculty red-lettering of students because of politics.

I am usually pretty quiet about politics on Facebook, but I've been deleted from leftist, Trump-deranged friends I once had reasonably good relationships with only because they suspect I may have voted for Trump.

I hope the TDS crowd is comfortable in the reality that they are only hardening people's resolve, and that employer you have outed that person to way more often than not could give two shitz about the employee's political leanings as long as it doesn't interfere with the work place.

Nov 6, 2010
For those not paying attention, we are hip deep in a cold civil war, with the aggressors being the left and the anti-Trumpers attacking those whom they suspect even a whiff of having voted for Trump in 2016.

Marriages have split up, children's lives have been threatened (mini-AOC and the Kentucky Catholic school kid), people have been outed as Trump voters to their employers with the intent of robbing them of their livelihood, CNN and MSNBC have hunted down individuals making memes about them and doxxed them on their prime-time broadcasts...the list goes on. Not to mention violent campus harassment, stalking, and faculty red-lettering of students because of politics.

I am usually pretty quiet about politics on Facebook, but I've been deleted from leftist, Trump-deranged friends I once had reasonably good relationships with only because they suspect I may have voted for Trump.

I hope the TDS crowd is comfortable in the reality that they are only hardening people's resolve, and that employer you have outed that person to way more often than not could give two shitz about the employee's political leanings as long as it doesn't interfere with the work place.
Sounds like you need to buy more guns and ammo.

cowboyinexile

Have some class
A/V Subscriber
Jun 29, 2004
Fairmont, MN

giphy (6).gif