Ukraine official says they are ready to investigate Biden's son if Trump ask

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
Aide to the Ukraine Interior Ministry tells media if Trump ask they will open an investigation into Hunter Biden and his relationship with Ukrainian natural gas company and said it would help Trump discredit Joe Biden and get revenge for Manafort

https://twitter.com/AaronBlake/status/1175037705056653317?s=19

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
So I guess the whole the whistle blower thing has been exposed...we still don't know who the whistle blower is yet though

Apparently an investigation will be opened based on...

Supposedly July 25th this year Trump had a call with the leader of the Ukraine in which he offered favorable US policy for the Ukraine as long as the Ukraine agreed to open an investigation of Hunter Biden and his relationship to a Ukrainian gas company.

Within a few days of this call Giuliani went to Spain and met with one of the Ukrainian presidents Aides. The State Dept reported that meeting was arranged by the US ambassador to the Ukraine Kurt Volker. While this meeting was taking place Trump held up a $250 million package in Military Aide to the Ukraine

Sen. Chris Murphy said he held a recent meeting with the Ukrainian President who told him he was very attuned to Giuliani's demands and Trump's holding up of the Ukraine military aid funding.

Sen Murphy said he advised the Ukrainian President to ignore request from Trump campaign operatives and said the Ukraine President agreed but said he was worried about the consequences of their future US military Aide by ignoring Giuliani's demands to open an investigation into Hunter Biden

Politico is reporting that Mike Pence held an nonscheduled call with the Ukrainian leader yesterday

Rudy Giuliani acknowledged yesterday on CNN that he did ask Ukrainian officials to investigate Hunter Biden

Giuliani claimed last night he has heard a story that Biden bribed the president of the Ukraine to fire a prosecutor who was investigating his son

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
Sounds good to me. Need to investigate to find if a crime was committed by him or his son.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
The part I take issue with is Rudy Giuliani being the one the State Dept set up the meeting with and Giuliani being centered at this.

He is a civilian and nothing more than the personal attorney of Trump.

He has NO legal authority to be negotiating US Policy terms on behalf of the President with a foreign country for the exchange for action in that country.

This takes it to a personal level and circumvents the US Govt in this process and I'm not sure that should be allowed at all...regardless who POTUS is

This would be like Hillary Clinton sending Lanny Davis to Russia to ask Russia to open an investigation into Trump in exchange for better US policy toward Russia. The collective GOP and everyone else would or SHOULD have their heads explode in anger if that were to happen.

ramases2112

Federal Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Jun 28, 2008
Inside the Basket of Deplorables
www.reddit.com
Sounds good to me. Need to investigate to find if a crime was committed by him or his son.

The part I take issue with is Rudy Giuliani being the one the State Dept set up the meeting with and Giuliani being centered at this.

He is a civilian and nothing more than the personal attorney of Trump.

He has NO legal authority to be negotiating US Policy terms on behalf of the President with a foreign country for the exchange for action in that country.

This takes it to a personal level and circumvents the US Govt in this process and I'm not sure that should be allowed at all...regardless who POTUS is

This would be like Hillary Clinton sending Lanny Davis to Russia to ask Russia to open an investigation into Trump in exchange for better US policy toward Russia. The collective GOP and everyone else would or SHOULD have their heads explode in anger if that were to happen.
Except if you remember the Obama admin/Hillary campaign solicited trump dirt from Ukraine and nothing was done about it. With no punishment this has become the new norm and I feel nothing when Trump or his team do the same. Play by the same rules no matter how dirty. Trump should be thinking revenge for the Russia hoax that attempted to slow or halt his first term.

llcoolw

Territorial Marshal
Feb 7, 2005
Sammamish, Washington.Dallas, Texas.Maui, Hawaii
Except if you remember the Obama admin/Hillary campaign solicited trump dirt from Ukraine and nothing was done about it. With no punishment this has become the new norm and I feel nothing when Trump or his team do the same. Play by the same rules no matter how dirty. Trump should be thinking revenge for the Russia hoax that attempted to slow or halt his first term.

At some point it’s gotta stop. Whenever one side loses its moral compass, the other doubles down on the same. That’s how we got to this point.

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
In a Wall Street Journal exclusive they say they have learned that at least 8 times Trump urged Ukrainian president Volodymyr Zelensky to investigate Joe Biden's and to work with her personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani on the investigation.

The person giving the information to the WSJ did say that while Trump asked Ukraine to work with Giuliani multiple times to investigate Biden they didn't believe that Trump offered the Ukrainian president any quid pro quo for his cooperation of an investigation being opened.

Trump was asked today about his July call with president Zelensky and specifically asked if he had asked the Ukrainian President to investigate Biden.

Trump's response

“It doesn’t matter what I discussed,”

https://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-defends-conversation-with-ukraine-leader-11568993176?mod=e2tw

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
Ukraine and White House both release announcements today that Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky will now be making a "working visit" to the US to attend the 74th session of the UN General Assembly next week.

Both countries announced that Trump and Zelensky will hold a meeting next week while he is in the US.

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
I wonder if any of this story has anything to do with Mitch McConnell changing his stance on Election Security measures suddenly yesterday?

Yesterday he begin supporting and backing passing legislation to spend $250 million for Election Security.

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1175392716110401543
Biden wasn't the only one calling for this prosecutor to be fired ..the EU requested it as well as many Fed US govt depts....after the power struggle there and the new Non Russian supporting president was elected in...this prosecutor refused to prosecute anyone appointed by the previous Russian friendly president who had been exiled and brought the entire Justice process to a halt in the Ukraine...the prosecutor said the new Ukrainian legal system was sub standard to the Russian system and refused to do his job

bleedinorange

Federal Marshal
Jan 11, 2010
In Pokey's head
Yawn. Investigations are only warranted when Trump is the object. Must be a dozen or so ongoing. Like everything else the loony left comes with, this one will result in nothing. It's just another talking point for the msm to masturbate with.

1569084477182.png

Last edited:

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
This precisely the reason I like having an outsider in the White House. The Dems don't want to investigate this for obvious reasons. The Reps don't want to because it could eventually lead back to McConnell. Both parties are screwing us and getting rich in the process. I may not like Trump as a person, but it's certainly a nice change from yet another business as usual DC insider career politician in the White House.

Sep 6, 2012
Edmond
Yawn. Investigations are only warranted when Trump is the object. Must be a dozen or so ongoing. Like everything else the loony left comes with, this one will result in nothing. It's just another talking point for the msm to masturbate with.

View attachment 73350
wouldn't it be funny if the whistle blower was actually talking about Biden, not trump. They just got the dates confused.

Deere Poke

I'd rather be in the woods
A/V Subscriber
Feb 13, 2014
Bixby-Bristow OK
Biden wasn't the only one calling for this prosecutor to be fired ..the EU requested it as well as many Fed US govt depts....after the power struggle there and the new Non Russian supporting president was elected in...this prosecutor refused to prosecute anyone appointed by the previous Russian friendly president who had been exiled and brought the entire Justice process to a halt in the Ukraine...the prosecutor said the new Ukrainian legal system was sub standard to the Russian system and refused to do his job
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Have you not figured out the media and our government are full of collective shit by now. Follow the money, all these places had people tied to the company that this prosecutor was investigating for corruption. I'd imagine the kickbacks were huge. Of course they wanted this investigation shut down.

My best guess is Trump is the leak. Shining a spotlight where no one wants it shined.

Well

Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Dec 17, 2009
At some point it’s gotta stop. Whenever one side loses its moral compass, the other doubles down on the same. That’s how we got to this point.
I agree. But how do we stop this nonsense short of revolution.

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
My best guess is Trump is the leak. Shining a spotlight where no one wants it shined.
As I said before..I have no issue with Trump calling for an investigation. I take issue with him using the State Dept to set up a meeting with a foreign govt and his own personal and private attorney and his personal attorney trying to negotiate with a foreign country to open an investigation into his political opponent.

There are proper channels and ways to make this investigation happen and to call for a foreign country to investigate this and none of those include your personal attorney