UFO/Alien Thread

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Boomer.....

Territorial Marshal
Feb 15, 2007
OKC
I ran across this video making the rounds of a former high up Lockheed Martin employee discussing what he had seen during his years. He was nearing death and died just after the interview. Many people who had worked at Area 51 or had top secret information who were threatened to stay silent have done similar interviews before they died. It is very interesting.

Shortly before Boyd Bushman passed away on August 7, 2014, he was video recorded candidly speaking about his personal experiences with Area 51, UFOs, aliens and anti-gravity ideas. Boyd was a retired Senior Scientist for Lockheed Martin. His career spanned over forty years, was awarded many patents, and included work with defense contractors Hughes Aircraft, General Dynamics, Texas Instruments, and Lockheed Martin.

Last edited:

sc5mu93

WeaselMonkey
A/V Subscriber
Oct 18, 2006
Fairfield, CT
I would rather all UFO reports to be badass military aircraft developed domestically rather than any sort of alien or alien tech transfer.

Jostate

CPTNQUIRK called me a greenhorn
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
I would rather all UFO reports to be badass military aircraft developed domestically rather than any sort of alien or alien tech transfer.

It is funny how much some of the UFO's in the 80's turned out to look just like the stealth bombers that we all saw a few years later.

naffigator

I am SuperKing!
A/V Subscriber
Apr 2, 2008
In a burnin' ring of fire.
It is funny how much some of the UFO's in the 80's turned out to look just like the stealth bombers that we all saw a few years later.
The SR-71 is the fastest aircraft known to exist - it was built with 1950's technology. Just sayin'

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
Col Phillip Corso who served as a army intel officer for 21 years and served on MacArthurs staff in Korea and Eisenhowers National Security Council and in the Pentagon under Gen Trudeau claimed in his book "The Day After Roswell" that integrated circuit chips, fiber optics, lasers, night vision, kevlar, stealth tech, the ideas behind the HAARP program, and the Star Wars program all came from the tech discovered and reversed engineered from the Roswell crash

Sep 9, 2012
The son of a aviation or tech company founder has said the same thing. He said after Roswell there was a massive leap in technology. His father's company was responsible for reverse engineering technology from the crash.

Jul 7, 2004
Based on our newly acquired ability to find other planets it is logical to assume that the earth is well known to any intelligent civilization that is more advanced than we are. That being said why would you send spacecraft vast distances only to fly around in our skies? They might send probes to discover whether earth would be suitable for habitation but unless they have developed warp drive systems and could get here and back quickly then it doesn't make since for the beings themselves to come visit us for no apparent reason.

jakeman

Unhinged Idiot
A/V Subscriber
Apr 4, 2005
Limbo
I ran across this video making the rounds of a former high up Lockheed Martin employee discussing what he had seen during his years. He was nearing death and died just after the interview. Many people who had worked at Area 51 or had top secret information who were threatened to stay silent have done similar interviews before they died. It is very interesting.

Your video has been abducted by aliens, apparently.

jakeman

Unhinged Idiot
A/V Subscriber
Apr 4, 2005
Limbo
The video is here if anyone would like to see it. I didn't watch it, and wouldn't even if it weren't over 30 minutes long.

I wonder how much he paid for that suit.